Texas will have a “brutal and dominant rushing attack” next year

RadiologyHorn

2 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Slow your roll. A good portion of Longhorns didn't think we'd be good this year, never mind a national championship.

Sure, there are aggyish mouth breathers that post on this sight that think Herman can and will win an NC here or elsewhere, buy they are now in the vast minority.

Gonna have to call bs on this one. Go back and check the season prediction thread. A whole lot of 9 and 10 wins predicted and they still, technically speaking, could be right. I said 7-5 and still feel fairly confident about it though that maybe still a little too homerish.

r-e-l-a-x.  ingram is gonna have 1,000+ and 10tds.  conservatively.  tom figures out this offense fast and everyone benefits.  defense will clamp down even more than 2017.  we’re going to be great this year.  this year.  my guess is 11-2 big XII champs and into playoff.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, futureman said:

r-e-l-a-x.  ingram is gonna have 1,000+ and 10tds.  conservatively.  tom figures out this offense fast and everyone benefits.  defense will clamp down even more than 2017.  we’re going to be great this year.  this year.  my guess is 11-2 big XII champs and into playoff.

You need to bring some of that shit over and smoke something with your boy...

1 hour ago, futureman said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5288364

43 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

The first two gifs it looks like the line gave the back a chance but the back was too tentative/did not follow his blocking.  The play in the last gif looks like it never had a prayer given the defense's alignment.

The 2nd Gif is an easy 6 yard gain if he just stays with the play as designed.  He will get much better. 

4 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

In that second clip, the back for some reason cuts back inside when he had a lane to the outside if he had just stayed behind his blockers. It's actually blocked fairly well. 

This. Had a big lane out to the right(nice block 47) and for no reason cuts it back in.

Edited by Pam Cummings

2 hours ago, Iguana said:

The 2nd Gif is an easy 6 yard gain if he just stays with the play as designed.  He will get much better. 

Agree. I think the line was doing their job on that play. He just neede to stay with it instead of cutting back inside. There may have been more than six yards available, but well, ........whatever.

3 hours ago, Fozzz said:

The first two gifs it looks like the line gave the back a chance but the back was too tentative/did not follow his blocking.  The play in the last gif looks like it never had a prayer given the defense's alignment.

That was Ingram's first couple of carrys at the college level.

Tre Watson should've been the workhorse the whole game. Ingram's best run and TD came after Tre got the offense moving with three tough hard runs in a row. @5:00