do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

I'm not saying I'm a major catch, and I certainly love my wife of Lo These Many Years...but seriously, Brad Hall?  Brad fucking Hall gets to be married to her?  The bastard child of Bill Gates and Slenderman? 

He gets to be married to a woman who is more gorgeous and funny and rich than basically any other woman on our planet?  And that guy?  I'd love to say "Good for you, Brad."  But no, fuck him.  Her global fixed income portfolio, the tits, and the worst season of "Old Christine" are way above his paygrade, nevermind the rest of the package of goodies.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I'm not saying I'm a major catch, and I certainly love my wife of Lo These Many Years...but seriously, Brad Hall?  Brad fucking Hall gets to be married to her?  The bastard child of Bill Gates and Slenderman? 

He gets to be married to a woman who is more gorgeous and funny and rich than basically any other woman on our planet?  And that guy?  I'd love to say "Good for you, Brad."  But no, fuck him.  Her global fixed income portfolio, the tits, and the worst season of "Old Christine" are way above his paygrade, nevermind the rest of the package of goodies.  

WHYYYYYYY

140207_2722454_Larry_s_Corner_anvver_2.j

You know as painful as it is I had to let a few people go over the years. Yogi Berra, Lou Pinella, Bucky Dent, Billy Martin, Dallas Green, Dick Houser, Bill Virdon, Billy Martin, Scott Marrow, Billy Martin, Bob Lemmon, Billy Martin, Gene Michael, Buck Showalter, … uh, tut!, . . .George, you didn't hear that from me. 

• Like 1