do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

the weird thing is she was incredibly sexy before the show and after the show.  Her Seinfeld years were actually her least attractive years and she was still hot.  

And then yeah, the personality and the money.  Fuck Brad Hall.  I mean seriously...Brad Hall.  A two-bit 'comedic writer' with the looks of...I dunno.  But I hate him.

11 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

He was in the fields all day with the cows, you know with the milk, examining the milk, delving into milk, consumed with milk. Pasteurization, homogenization.  She was in the kitchen killing cockroaches with a boot on each hand.

But they made it work!

11 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

He was in the fields all day with the cows, you know with the milk, examining the milk, delving into milk, consumed with milk. Pasteurization, homogenization.  She was in the kitchen killing cockroaches with a boot on each hand.

She didn't know about Pasteurization, he didn't know about fumigation, but they made it work!

1 hour ago, NorthLoop said:

Prepare yourself for an all out bidding war, but this time - Advantage Varnsen! 

(I watched the PR Day Parade ep on Hulu yesterday since they never show it on syndication - so many great lines)

Ha, me too.

Hey Jackass, get me a diet dr. pepper!

It was really a natural continuation of the Buhner conversation he had with Mr. Steinbrenner years earlier.  Plus, most people on Okinawa consider Irabu to be the pitching equivalent of Jay Buhner.  He didn't want to make another Ken Phelps mistake despite Irabu never having thrown more than 175 innings in MLB play, never posting an ERA under 4.00, and being woefully overpaid.  Say what you want about Frank, he knew his baseball and he knew his politics.  Whereas he seemed like the schmuck and Morty Seinfeld seemed like the wise old dad, Frank was actually almost always right and Morty was a fumbling doofus.  Had Frank not had such a nagging wife and a lazy dipshit of a son, he would have done great things.  And not enough people thank him for his military service.  /rant 

Here's an actual deleted/edited scene, from The Friars Club (S7 E18). After J. Peterman overhears Elaine testing Bob's hearing aid by standing behind him and telling him how much he turns her on, Peterman gives her a pair of tickets to see The Flying Sandos Brothers so the two of them can go out. This line got left on the cutting room floor:

"Don't worry, Elaine. I too am no stranger to love on the clock. As a young lad, my father apprenticed me to a honey factory in Belize. Chief beekeeper was this horrible hag of a woman with gnarled teeth and a giant wart she called a nose. Oh, she was not attractive even by backwoods standards. But love is truly blind, Elaine. As the days passed, working so closely together, that sweet smell of honey in the air, I knew I had to have this horrible creature. And I did. So you and Bob have a good time tonight. And that's an order."

There's also an alternate ending where Peterman and Bob come to Elaine's office and she can't hear what Peterman is saying because she got deafened by the alarm going off in the theater while she was testing Bob's hearing aid. Peterman thinks she's just acting and tells her that Bob's pretty broken up about the two of them so he's sending Bob to Italy for the month to work on the Medici Handkerchief. He says, "I was going to send you, but nobody likes a tease." As they walk off down the hall, Elaine says, "Oh, that son of a bitch." Bob appears back in the doorway and says, "I heard that," and, pointing to his ear, "new batteries."