do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

I've been watching through start to finish on Hulu recently and just finished season 4. 1-3 are good, but towards the middle episodes of 4 the show really hit its stride and turns into absolute comedic genius. 

The layers of comedy and meta references and references within episodes are pretty much unparalleled - at least they certainly were when it came out. The way that they manage to tie everything together at the end of every episode is downright amazing. Arrested Development might be the only other comedy I've seen that pulls it off to a similar degree.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I've been watching through start to finish on Hulu recently and just finished season 4. 1-3 are good, but towards the middle episodes of 4 the show really hit its stride and turns into absolute comedic genius. 

The layers of comedy and meta references and references within episodes are pretty much unparalleled - at least they certainly were when it came out. The way that they manage to tie everything together at the end of every episode is downright amazing. Arrested Development might be the only other comedy I've seen that pulls it off to a similar degree.

11FEDB96-A7A0-4363-829A-C0B7FFF5F8ED.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

At the time of filming (she hasn't aged all that well)...she was one of the Top 5 sexiest girlfriends in the show's history.  

"We're just...you know.  Having a good time."  

Edited by Lobo

On 8/29/2020 at 12:18 AM, Llano Estacado said:

Yeah, but I caught Chunnel with my friend Bob Sacamano like a month after theaters on HBO

Why did they kill that guy?  I thought he was with them?

No, not that guy.  That's a different guy.

What is he doing in the Chunnel?