do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

Oh her. She steals from me. Steals my money. She says she doesn't speak English. My *ass* she doesn't speak English. Plays that freakin' "voo-doo" music, tries to hypnotize me. She thinks she's gonna turn me into a zombie and then rob me blind. Well, I wasn't born yesterday. I may drop dead today, but I sure as Hell wasn't born yesterday. Now get the Hell out of my house...

Guest Lobo

If you have the occasion to google/watch Elaine/Julia in her cheerleading outfit in 1989's "Day by Day" sitcom.  It's worth the search.  Even a few jumps to get an ass glimpse.  She was peak hot in late 80's, then again in late 90's, and then again on Veep. what a career...

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

If you have the occasion to google/watch Elaine/Julia in her cheerleading outfit in 1989's "Day by Day" sitcom.  It's worth the search.  Even a few jumps to get an ass glimpse.  She was peak hot in late 80's, then again in late 90's, and then again on Veep. what a career...

image.png.ef73f5eb6e1d6254b36d45f3581b92f0.png

Guest Lobo

Well done.  Now get an ass shot in that same sequence.  It's not the skimpiest bloomer but in 40 years in television...it's the best ass pic of my favorite comedic actress of all-time (for whom I also have a huge sexual crush)

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well done.  Now get an ass shot in that same sequence.  It's not the skimpiest bloomer but in 40 years in television...it's the best ass pic of my favorite comedic actress of all-time (for whom I also have a huge sexual crush)

I tried to. The video on YouTube is too choppy. When you pause and take a screenshot of Elaine she looks like a zombie because she's in mid-jump.

Guest Lobo

Episode help---scene is Jerry's apartment.  Either a phone call or George necessitates that Jerry drive out somewhere far for some tedious task to help somebody.  Kramer happens to walk in as Jerry agrees and he gives Kramer this half-assed invite to come for a drive with him.  Kramer agrees before Jerry can finish the ask.  Jerry laughs and says something like, "I guess I coulda invited you just about anywhere right then, huh?"  And Kramer nod-clicks in agreement and they're off...

31 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Episode help---scene is Jerry's apartment.  Either a phone call or George necessitates that Jerry drive out somewhere far for some tedious task to help somebody.  Kramer happens to walk in as Jerry agrees and he gives Kramer this half-assed invite to come for a drive with him.  Kramer agrees before Jerry can finish the ask.  Jerry laughs and says something like, "I guess I coulda invited you just about anywhere right then, huh?"  And Kramer nod-clicks in agreement and they're off...

episode: The Caddy

it’s when george takes a vacation and leaves his car at yankee stadium because he thinks wilhelm sees his car there when he leaves at night and it’s there when he arrives early in the morning. he wants the promotion. “my presence in that office can only hurt my chances.”

and the line you’re asking about...

”You wanna go with me up to the Bronx and see if there's any flyers on George's car?” 

Edited by futureman
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, futureman said:

episode: The Caddy

it’s when george takes a vacation and leaves his car at yankee stadium because he thinks wilhelm sees his car there when he leaves at night and it’s there when he arrives early in the morning. he wants the promotion. “my presence in that office can only hurt my chances.”

and the line you’re asking about...

”You wanna go with me up to the Bronx and see if there's any flyers on George's car?” 

Yep.  Nailed it.

Guest Lobo

There's part of me that still believes Julia Louis Dreyfus and Debrah Messing made out in that episode in an outtake clip that I still need to find.

“You know, sometimes I get the feeling George isn’t being completely honest with me.”

I know I’ve posted that quote before but it still cracks me up. Also, see the guy in the background just behind Puddy’s shoulder? That’s the actual Joe Mayo, a stagehand on the show.

Y3w3BsiEOj4PL24i3vcKJAitSNdTrbMWiNqmtPkj

7 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

“You know, sometimes I get the feeling George isn’t being completely honest with me.”

I know I’ve posted that quote before but it still cracks me up. Also, see the guy in the background just behind Puddy’s shoulder? That’s the actual Joe Mayo, a stagehand on the show.

Y3w3BsiEOj4PL24i3vcKJAitSNdTrbMWiNqmtPkj

Who's this Joe Mayo?  Frankly, it sounds made up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

It’s also gold when Newman looks in through Kramer’s reverse peephole and sees Kramer using a back scratcher to scratch his chest. And then when Newman points out to Kramer that he needs to get dressed before they leave, Kramer goes back into his apartment to change and Newman looks back through the peephole. Plus, when he first looks through the peephole we see the couch made from an old car (which we also saw off to the side of the Merv Griffin set), but when Kramer opens his apartment door we just see that little hallway with the coat rack.

It’s just hysterically absurd. 

8 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Solid description of Kramer.

The 50’s jalopy couch and the layout of Kramer’s apartment were the work of the producers, set designers, and prop masters. But there’s no way Michael Richards wasn’t the one who came up with the idea of using the back scratcher to scratch his front.