do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

On 4/17/2022 at 9:42 AM, 'stache said:

Including original Morty and original Frank. I still think it’s weird that they completely reshot the original Frank scene to add Stiller. The original version aired and is still on YouTube. The reshot version is on Netflix. Stiller is obviously better and perfect for that role.

Apparently the actor who played Alton Benes freaked everyone out which is why he never came back. I don’t recall any references to a mom.

Yeah they re-shot them for syndication.  And yeah the funny thing is when Seinfeld was on Hulu they had the original air versions with the original actor (who also was the same actor who played Clark’s dad in Christmas Vacation), but when then moved over to Netflix they used the syndication version with Jerry Stiller.

And yeah, Lawrence Tierney definitely freaked everyone out and they were actually scared of him, lol. 

10 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

And yeah, Lawrence Tierney definitely freaked everyone out and they were actually scared of him, lol. 

Wasn't there a similar story with him being difficult to work with on Reservoir Dogs and Tarantino ended up cutting a lot of his part?

We recently got 4 chickens.  Apparently the completely cracked out dude that sold my wife the chicken from his parents farm/puppy mill/rabbit mill gave my wife a rooster by mistake.  Sure looked like a rooster to me when she brought it home.  My wife claims no way, he knew we didn't want a rooster.  5:45am on day 2..."COCK-A-DOODLE-DO!!!"

My response: "Well, that would explain Big Momma's poor egg production"

I was quite thrilled to be able to use that line as intended.  My wife was not.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wiler77 said:

We recently got 4 chickens.  Apparently the completely cracked out dude that sold my wife the chicken from his parents farm/puppy mill/rabbit mill gave my wife a rooster by mistake.  Sure looked like a rooster to me when she brought it home.  My wife claims no way, he knew we didn't want a rooster.  5:45am on day 2..."COCK-A-DOODLE-DO!!!"

My response: "Well, that would explain Big Momma's poor egg production"

I was quite thrilled to be able to use that line as intended.  My wife was not.

image.thumb.jpeg.1f5565dd1de220e08e5780293af471a3.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year's gone by and how little we've grown.  no matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it's not to be.  that for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end.  inevitably, irrevocably…  happy birthday?  no such thing.

happy birthday, jerry. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Elaine and alcohol is pretty funny.  The Schnapps, taking the vodka when she finds out Vincent is a teenager.

Yeah it's funny that basically Elaine and Kramer are the only two who they ever show boozing on the show... and Elaine does the most by far, lol.