do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

George: You’re gonna over-dry your laundry.
Jerry: You can’t over-dry.
George: Why not?
Jerry: Same reason you can’t over-wet.

Desiccants. See these absorb moisture. These clothes won’t last 5 years without them.

Golden Boy is slowly dying... No! The reason he’s iron man is because he goes out there and plays every game. Wash. Spin. Rinse. Spin. You take that away from him, you break his spirit!

Seinfeld was an almost perfect show. I have only one issue with it: it's on the episode with the cat fight, Kramer has to fire Raquel Welch to get a Tony, etc. 

Elaine asks why guys like cat fights and Jerry responds that while they're rolling around, they hope they'll kiss. My wife asked me if that's true. I told her not exactly- I hope that when they're rolling around that a boob will pop out. That's my only minor issue with that show.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

45 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Seinfeld was an almost perfect show. I have only one issue with it: it's on the episode with the cat fight, Kramer has to fire Raquel Welch to get a Tony, etc. 

Elaine asks why guys like cat fights and Jerry responds that while they're rolling around, they hope they'll kiss. My wife asked me if that's true. I told her not exactly- I hope that when they're rolling around that a boob will pop out. That's my only minor issue with that show.

Definitely a "why not both?".

3 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

giphy.gif

In the roommate switch, Jerry could get both and he backs down - says hes not an orgy guy with robes. Always pissed me off. I get it, but they should have had Jerry say he declined but in the subtext confirm “yes.”
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, benson32 said:

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner's here... George is dead... Call me back.

“What the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for?! He had 30 home runs and over 100 RBIs last year. He’s got a rocket for an arm. You don’t know what the hell you’re doin’!”

Of all the great Seinfeld moments, few crack me up more than Steinbrenner trying to remember the words to "Heartbreaker":

She's a heartbreaker, love taker, cruel baker run this prison like a man.

Heart breaker, love-taker, shoe-maker, won't you cut my shoes for free.

Heartbreaker, Brubaker...

• Like 1