do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

3 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

anyone else listen to the seincast podcast?  im a huge nerd but enjoy the hour+ breakdown of the episodes as a i walk the dog.

I recommend the Seinfeld Post Show recap podcast, with ex-Survivor podcaster Rob Cesternino.  Very funny.

2 hours ago, Bosco said:

I recommend the Seinfeld Post Show recap podcast, with ex-Survivor podcaster Rob Cesternino.  Very funny.

Username checks out.

Ah, all right, yeah... Let's see... Well, we can throw out birthdays immediately. That's too obvious. And no numbers for you. You're a word man. Let's go deeper... What kind of man are you? Well, you're weak, spineless, a man of temptations. But what tempts you? You're a portly fellow. A bit long in the waistband. So what's your pleasure? Is it the salty snacks you crave? No no no no... Yours is a sweet tooth. Oh, you may stray, but you'll always return to your dark master... The cocoa bean! And only the purest syrup nectar can satisfy you. If you could, you'd guzzle it by the gallon... Ovaltine!? Hershey's!? Nestle's Quick!?

Jerry: This isn’t a good time.

Telemarketer: When would be a good time to call back, sir?

Jerry: I have an idea, why don’t you give me your home number and I’ll call you back later?

Telemarketer: Umm, we’re not allowed to do that.

Jerry: Oh, I guess because you don’t want strangers calling you at home.

Telemarketer: Umm, no.

Jerry: Well, now you know how I feel.