do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

On 8/23/2019 at 10:34 AM, Lobo said:

Whenever my catches me wiping my mouth on my shirt or sleeve at a meal, she shout-mumbles, "Kenny?" to me like Kramer.  

She also yells, "Bad Chicken, mess you up!" whenever I'm handling chicken to place on the grill.

And if something is going wrong around the house and I say, "That's not gonna be good for business", she of course follows it up with "That's not gonna be good for anybody."

Plus she uses "I am no sleep, no sleep!" which is true right now with our four month old. 

Come to think of it, this has to be her most oft-quoted episode which is really saying something.  Never really thought about that until this part of the thread.  

"so you go into the bathoom at eleven, and you're in bed at what...Two?"  

Sounds about like our house.  I kind of think that if my wife didn’t pick up on all of my many Seinfeld quotes throughout the day, and not just pick up on them, but in most cases, reply with the next line without missing a beat, I’m not sure I could have married her.  I’d be walking around issuing jokes for an audience of 1 all day and she’d likely be walking around thinking I was crazy for it.  I just don’t see how it would work.

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

I kind of think that if my wife didn’t pick up on all of my many Seinfeld quotes throughout the day, and not just pick up on them, but in most cases, reply with the next line without missing a beat, I’m not sure I could have married her.  

I briefly dated a girl last year (I was 34, she 46) who was like this.  pretty cute, good sense of humor, and could go toe-to-toe with me on seinfeld lines and curb, too.  if she was a dozen years younger I might have proposed. 

I love the Kramer was blown away by the fact that it was a rooster and not an egg laying hen.  But he had no problem naming what he thought was a female, Little Jerry Seinfeld.  

And as we know, this is the third Seinfeld  episode that deals with the myriad genders of chickens.  And as we know when you can do three episodes like that that is the ultimate trifecta.  And that’s when the real syndication money comes rolling in

25 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I love the Kramer was blown away by the fact that it was a rooster and not an egg laying hen.  But he had no problem naming what he thought was a female, Little Jerry Seinfeld.  

And as we know, this is the third Seinfeld  episode that deals with the myriad genders of chickens.  And as we know when you can do three episodes like that that is the ultimate trifecta.  And that’s when the real syndication money comes rolling in

what’s the third?  other than this one and “that’s perverse”