do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

7 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Is this the suicide talk or the nickname talk?

Another common phrase in my household.  Just about every time I tell Mrs Landomatic that I need to talk to her about something, she responds with “suicide talk or nickname talk”

I dated a girl once who was a seinfeld quote factory like that.  she was awesome.  probably would’ve married her if she wasn’t 12 years my senior.  you got a good thing going there. 

When I'm watching our 7 month old, I try to keep the TV off.  But invariably I have something on the tube when the wife comes home and all I can say to her is "They're Cuban cigar rollers.  Don't tell your mother."  My wife now replies with, "What color is your shirt?"  And the baby starts giggling along with us, it's the cutest damn thing.  

Cuban cigars are illegal in this country, Jerry!  

10 hours ago, futureman said:

I dated a girl once who was a seinfeld quote factory like that.  she was awesome.  probably would’ve married her if she wasn’t 12 years my senior.  you got a good thing going there. 

Funny, mine is 8 years older.  Married her anyway.  Seems to be working so far.  But that’s probably just because I’m so mature.

12 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Alright I'm canceling the father son picnic!  I don't know what he's gonna do with all that potato salad!

We should be having dinner with our sons! 

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Wife got me a pierre cardin tie one year just so I could do that. She’s a keeper. 

How have you not reciprocated and gifted her a $15 Pierre Cardin perfume?  Makes a perfect stocking stuffer this Christmas, it's topical, humorous, and shows you think about her and your shared interests the other 364 days of the year.  Then surprise her on the 25th and tell her no need to prepare a meal and clean the kitchen because,

"We're going to a catered affair!"