do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

Can anybody name the 10 attendees of festivus dinner?

Hide contents

Jerry, George, Elaine, Kramer, Frank, Estelle, Kruger, Two-face, the two off-track betting guys

I'm a man.

Or maybe it was a Pulitzer.  It was something serious. 

anyway, long day at work and wrapping shit.   So I say to those of you who look through the bullshit and see the little things this time of year...

happy festivus to all and to all a good night

Edited by Lobo

Need a surly ruling.  Staying at a friend's ranch house over the holidays.  Typical first couple days in a new place and don't really have a handle on what all they have and what all we need to get.  One of the things we're missing is some kind of scrub brush or whatever to clean dishes.  Fine, put it on the list for the next time we're at a store.  About day three, I find one of those generic green and yellow scrub sponges kind of hidden under the sink.  Wife goes to do dishes that night and notices and says, "Oh wow, where'd you get this sponge?"  Of course my reply was, "I bought a whole case of them from the pharmacy because I heard they quit making them."  My otherwise very Seinfeld in-tune wife looks at me like I have 3 heads and says, "What are you talking about?"  Now, it's the holidays so I held off on divorcing her on the spot.  But should I start the process now or should I just let her off with a stern warning?  Never been so disappointed in her.

6 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Need a surly ruling.  Staying at a friend's ranch house over the holidays.  Typical first couple days in a new place and don't really have a handle on what all they have and what all we need to get.  One of the things we're missing is some kind of scrub brush or whatever to clean dishes.  Fine, put it on the list for the next time we're at a store.  About day three, I find one of those generic green and yellow scrub sponges kind of hidden under the sink.  Wife goes to do dishes that night and notices and says, "Oh wow, where'd you get this sponge?"  Of course my reply was, "I bought a whole case of them from the pharmacy because I heard they quit making them."  My otherwise very Seinfeld in-tune wife looks at me like I have 3 heads and says, "What are you talking about?"  Now, it's the holidays so I held off on divorcing her on the spot.  But should I start the process now or should I just let her off with a stern warning?  Never been so disappointed in her.

My advice is to let it go and don't get her upset. If you get her upset, you'll have to make it up to her by going to see The Muted Heart and you'll miss Firestorm.