do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

Alright, Lobo rant incoming...

Seinfeld episodes that were key-centric.

Obviously, this woman's in the previous post.  George parking cars with all the building's keys.  The one episode that centered entirely around each of them trading back keys that had given one another to get into each other's apartments while out of town.  Phil Rizzuto keychain.  Putty charges Jerry for keys to a new Saab.  

What else ya' got?  

22 hours ago, Lobo said:

Alright, Lobo rant incoming...

Seinfeld episodes that were key-centric.

Obviously, this woman's in the previous post.  George parking cars with all the building's keys.  The one episode that centered entirely around each of them trading back keys that had given one another to get into each other's apartments while out of town.  Phil Rizzuto keychain.  Putty charges Jerry for keys to a new Saab.  

What else ya' got?  

The key to the lockbox that Fredo ate

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

The key to the lockbox that Fredo ate

From the same episode:

"And so, for all these reasons, we are officially broken up. Thank you, and good night."
"No, George, we're not."
"But I proved it!"
"I refuse to give up on this relationship. It's like launching missiles from a submarine. Both of use have to turn our keys."
"Well, then, I am gonna have to ask you to turn your key."
"I'm sorry, George, I can't do that."
"Turn your key, Maura. Turn your key!"

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

I have never seen one episode of Seinfeld.

This is surprising considering the role of Izzy Mandelbaum was loosely based on your great grandson.  

Look man, I've always thought you've had your faculties about you and were damn witty and culturally well-rounded for a gentlemen your age, but mentioning together these three shows, "Little House on the Prairie, Seinfeld, and the West Wing."  That's a sign of dementia.  Nobody has ever thought of those three shows in the same calendar year, let alone in a few hours.  

Unless, of course, this is so weird deal you made with your wife that if make it through Covid-19, you get to get down with Melissa Gilbert, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Mary McCormack at the same time.  In which case, I continue to salute as a damn fine Longhorn and American.