do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

Obituary said he had contracted Covid-19 after failing to wash his hands.  

RIP, Reni Santoni.  Apparently he played some professional baseball at some point.  

I knew she was young(ish) on that episode...but holy shit---Ivana Milicevic..............Milos' girlfriend.  She was just 23 at the time.  Now, just 46.  Absolutely smoking hot.  And here's the kicker...she was a model (no surprise there), but got her start in showbusiness as a stand-up comic.  And fun fact, the actor that played Milos...he's from the proving ground of where every great eastern European typecast actor comes from...halfway between Brownwood and Waco....................Hamilton, Texas.  

22 minutes ago, Lobo said:

And fun fact, the actor that played Milos...he's from the proving ground of where every great eastern European typecast actor comes from...halfway between Brownwood and Waco....................Hamilton, Texas.  

holy shit!  I often take 281 between austin and dallas just to stay away from 35.  stopped at the allsup’s in hamilton many times.  if you would’ve given me a million guesses on milos’s origins I’m not sure I’d have come up with hamilton, tx. 

I'll give you two million guesses.  But Hamilton, Texas does three things really well:

Allsup's Gas Stations, two-bit hack tennis pros, and people who claimed to be Billy the Kid.  

Yeah, that's where he made the claim.  But he's dead and buried in Hamilton.  Where they apparently ran the DNA test.  Because, you know...that's the place you want top DNA exams taking place.  As well as where you go for tennis racquet advice.  I dunno, I just like the Seinfeld connections to Texas.  All we really ever got was the Houston Astros "dumb bastards" episode and the "El Paso?  I spent a month there one night."  

I used to drive Austin to Jacksboro a lot. Hamilton is about halfway. Got a speeding ticket there once and almost ended up with a warrant because of their stupid JP office. Then once I had to sit and wait 45 minutes for some parade.  They blocked 281 both ways for 45 min for a fucking parade. Not a fan of Hamilton, TX. 

7 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

I used to drive Austin to Jacksboro a lot. Hamilton is about halfway. Got a speeding ticket there once and almost ended up with a warrant because of their stupid JP office. Then once I had to sit and wait 45 minutes for some parade.  They blocked 281 both ways for 45 min for a fucking parade. Not a fan of Hamilton, TX. 

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Edited by McCroskey
  • Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Oh man, I’m on the wrong floor again. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Who knew that Steinbrenner was inventing the first standing desks and the first learning pods?  

Whenever I pull out my iPhone 7 (old school) in person at our socially distant office, my buddy likes to say, "Well, I'm sure things will pick up for you soon..."  

Edited by Lobo

Scheming.  Hatching.  

(confession----I always want to use that line, but I can never remember it, but it's something like, "They're up to something.  Of that, you can be sure."  )

16 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Scheming.  Hatching.  

(confession----I always want to use that line, but I can never remember it, but it's something like, "They're up to something.  Of that, you can be sure."  )

plans... schemes.  she, uh, she keeps talking about getting back together with her old friends, you know, “THE GANG” as she likes to call them, hahaha...

I've recited that so many times.  just george at his absolute worst (or best?).

• Like 1