do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Elaine keeping the vodka bottle as she walks away is great. 

I always thought that was a nice touch that is was some gallon of value-brand vodka too.  Makes me even more attracted to her character that she was the only one of the four that really drank.  Jerry would have some token single glass of wine at Mendy's.  George had a couple of work-associated cocktails once a season.  Kramer was a lightweight despite being so tall and seemingly built for drinking.  But Elaine could take 'em down a few times per season with the best of 'em.  

"I think we all know the combination to that vault..."  

Just now, Lobo said:

I always thought that was a nice touch that is was some gallon of value-brand vodka too.  Makes me even more attracted to her character that she was the only one of the four that really drank.  Jerry would have some token single glass of wine at Mendy's.  George had a couple of work-associated cocktails once a season.  Kramer was a lightweight despite being so tall and seemingly built for drinking.  But Elaine could take 'em down a few times per season with the best of 'em.  

"I think we all know the combination to that vault..."  

I watched that episode today. When she takes the bottle in her mouth and knocks back a shot, when she puts it back down she says “oh god”, like why did I do that?  It’s great. 

anybody else absolutely, and with wanton disregard for decency, craving Arby's right now?  If my wife wouldn't give me shit for Covid-19 and health and supporting a soulless chain...I would go tear it up right now at Arby's in the name of David Putty and all that is decent and right. 

Edited by Lobo