do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

So who am I to be thinking about someone's nose? I mean, I should be grateful someone like her even looks at me. I have no job. Nothing. But I have to say I think about the nose. I don't want to think about the nose. I don't ask to think about the nose. But I think about it. I go to bed at night, I tell myself, "Don't think about the nose, forget the nose." But I think about it. I look at her, I see...the nose!

Yes, they're crazy about him. There was one in particular, came around about two years ago. Looked a lot like you, professor. Could've been your mother. What was her name again? Uh, Ca...Carter? Kramer? That's it! Babs Kramer! Nasty woman. Many a night I had to throw her out on the street. Drunken stumble bum. 

That woman used to walk around here half naked sucking Colt 45 from a can, her big fat stomach hanging out, orthopedic hoes up to her knees, screaming down the hall, "Come back to bed, Albert, you big hairy ape! And bring back that box of Danish!"

...and she a coquettish haberdasher 

(fun fact, that exchange between Kramer and the medical student was played by the same actor who would go to play Jin-Soo on "Lost" for several seasons)

^ you didn't make the requisite grunting cackle sound. (or I think he does that when he says, "Yeah, like I'm gonna bring my car into a dealership for repairs."  ?)

Edited by Lobo

An affair? Oh my God, an affair. I's so adult. It's like with stockings and martinis and William Holden. On the other hand, it probably wouldn't cost me any money.

Deleted:

They just come to your apartment in the afternoon and have sex. And I am great in the afternoon. I'm at my sexual best between 3:00 and 4:30 and...that is the affair time. I could do very well at this. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck