do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Not my Harry! He flies first class!

I never did figure out if that old lady off-camera was referring to her husband or her son.  But I've always loved that little comedic nugget.  the focus is on Elaine and Jerry, and of course Jack Klumpus...but I zero in on her voice every time.  It's perfect because she's technically heckling Jerry's standup act.  But this isn't really a proper standup routine/location, his mom made him do it.  So he jumps to the most cliche bit, and this woman is technically heckling, but really she's just acting like an old, cranky one-upper by declaring her Harry wouldn't even know from peanuts since he's always up front.  It's a brilliant little twist, it didn't need to be in there...but whoever was in the writer's room that day gets an A+.  

5 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

*Jack Klompus.

Tell you what...take the pen, scratch out my incorrect spelling, and then shove the pen up your ass.  

What boxes?  Alright, how the hell do I know?  (wife and I say this to one another if one of us is not home and needs the other one to find something around the house for us).  We tried in 2020, we really tried to relate Covid-19 back to Seinfeld episodes, but sadly---the show only works if you're interacting with other people out in world.  People?  They're the worst.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I never did figure out if that old lady off-camera was referring to her husband or her son.  But I've always loved that little comedic nugget.  the focus is on Elaine and Jerry, and of course Jack Klumpus...but I zero in on her voice every time.  It's perfect because she's technically heckling Jerry's standup act.  But this isn't really a proper standup routine/location, his mom made him do it.  So he jumps to the most cliche bit, and this woman is technically heckling, but really she's just acting like an old, cranky one-upper by declaring her Harry wouldn't even know from peanuts since he's always up front.  It's a brilliant little twist, it didn't need to be in there...but whoever was in the writer's room that day gets an A+.  

For most of that scene JLD is in that stupor but there's one shot when Jack is roasting Morty and she's just laughing her ass off.  Hilarious.

Does he spell it "Puddy"?  Who the fuck's first name is Puddy?  It's gotta be a nickname from way on way back when and none of the new people in the room know the origin story.  

Nobody's real name is Puddy.  Is it?  I want a full report at happy hour.  

15 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Does he spell it "Puddy"?  Who the fuck's first name is Puddy?  It's gotta be a nickname from way on way back when and none of the new people in the room know the origin story.  

Nobody's real name is Puddy.  Is it?  I want a full report at happy hour.  

Spells it Puddy but I agreed there was no way that was his real first name.  I had to text a couple other people on the call and someone who knows him said his real first name is Pushpinder, but he goes by Puddy.   I think I need to just interrupt the meeting and get to the bottom of this.

8 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

Spells it Puddy but I agreed there was no way that was his real first name.  I had to text a couple other people on the call and someone who knows him said his real first name is Pushpinder, but he goes by Puddy.   I think I need to just interrupt the meeting and get to the bottom of this.

That's an even less believable name than Puddy.

1 hour ago, futureman said:

I read someplace the life expectancy in florida is 81. and in queens, 73!

Whatever, Governor DeSantis. 

-Gov. Cuomo  /noCR

"IT means if you're for the motion, you're against Morty."  

Damndest thing...me and Charlie were calling to ask you out.  And we got this bagel place instead.

I love that line because without anybody batting an eye, it's heavily implied that Charlie and the other guy were intending to both take out Elaine and probably run a train on her.  Instead it's all washed away in the forgiving spirit of Festivus!