do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

A  lifetime ago, I used to volunteer at Cal Farley's Girlstown.  A lovely child, maybe 15, told me one time " Dr. B-I burn when I yearn".  Took me a while to break that down to painful urination due to cystitis.  She "urine'd".

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Alec Berg is also a writer on the show.  Maybe producer.

Pretty sure he was a producer.

Also, the episode where Jerry invited a girl (Amanda Peet) to be his date for the Oscars and, when he picked her up, discovered that she had a live-in boyfriend was based on a true story. You know the episode when Jerry was dating the really hot chick who could get him out of a speeding ticket or into a sold out show? One of the writers asked that actress to be his date for the Oscars and, when he picked her up, found she had a live-in boyfriend. She just wanted to go to the Oscars. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Pretty sure he was a producer.

Also, the episode where Jerry invited a girl (Amanda Peet) to be his date for the Oscars and, when he picked her up, discovered that she had a live-in boyfriend was based on a true story. You know the episode when Jerry was dating the really hot chick who could get him out of a speeding ticket or into a sold out show? One of the writers asked that actress to be his date for the Oscars and, when he picked her up, found she had a live-in boyfriend. She just wanted to go to the Oscars. 

Lyle "the dude" is the same guy from the ATT commercial. 

bro stay in your lane GIF by BBALLBREAKDOWN

zrib3c2fksr51.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

Damnit!  

How about "Wouldn't you like to be a big brother to someone...like me.  Please." ???

also, once again "Seinfeld" the show predicts the future.  Jerry references keeping good personal distance from people in public.  Specifically at the urinal and at the ATM.  Nothing revelatory about that, but he specifically mentions a distance for both instances.......Yep, "6 feet apart."