Student: This is just a bunch of Os

Band director: Exactly

Student 2: Actually sir we thought maybe we could do a bit more

Band director: Like what

Student 3: Well, the Game of Thrones theme is really popular

Band director: Play it for me

Band plays it

Student 3: What did you think

Band director: Hear me out, what if we played that but said OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO over it

Student 3: I guess that could work...

Band director: And what if instead of Game of Thrones theme we did the regular music instead!

Students: But...

Band director: Clearly you don’t respect the letter O so I found someone who does

Door kicks open

Students collectively: Oh god

I’M COACH O N IMMAON SAM SESAME STREET BEAUXSHAT N DAS AS BRAT TO Y’ALL BA TH LETTA O GEAUX TIGAHS

15 hours ago, TriStone said:

Somebody tell that dude that we're at Surly now.  Reddit comments?  Fuck that amateur hour bullshit.

I can barely figure how to read that stuff, click click, read another comment..? Must click again... There are good articles from time to time...

As a redditor myself, it is a bad place to get the best meltdown material. I used to post a good bit on RBR and when they started doing the meltdown threads, I would gather some of the best stuff from the Shag and hand deliver it to them. Even after I stopped handing it to them, they kept looking there for a while. The last few years though, they got really lazy and just get everything from reddit threads.

3 hours ago, gecko said:

This week's is actually pretty good.

Florida vs Florida State is gonna be a 9:30 AM kickoff Tuesday Morning on the cooking channel.

Good to know we're not alone......

Better than the alternative:

'Noles & Gators on Home & Garden Network...

The Ole Miss ones were fantastic. 

Don’t let this blowout distract you from the facts that Auburn lost despite having a lead with no time left in the game and Arkansas just paid North Texas a million US dollars to lose by 4 touchdowns.

^^^^I finally made the big time.

This is the theory I posted on Facebook.

Here’s the deal folks. Last year, Bama beat us 66-3. This year, we deducted four points off of their score, and added it to ours (62-7). Now, if my math is correct, and we stay this course, the 2026 Ole Miss/Bama game is going to be a scorcher!!!

4 hours ago, Bevo14 said:

What kinda pussyass motherfucker describes those as vulgar?

They used to be a lot more vulgar, before they got lazy and started getting everything from reddit game threads. I and others only post them here still because there is an occasional good line in them.

It is obvious from the quotes, Trees scare Ducks

”Stanford finally gets a stop on third down.” Yes, we’ll say that’s what happened.

Oregon had 31-7.

Then 24-7.
Then 24-14.
Then 24-21.
Thtn 31-21.
Then 31-28.
Then 31-31.

This is all happtning because a player did not try to not kick the pilon.

This Oregon season is really reinforcing how shit Taggart really is. Edit: maybe not so much.

For those who have never seen Pac-12 officials live:

The memes do not prepare you for reality.

Is it really a duck hunt if the duck pulls the gun on itself?

I don't think it will be safe for Hokie fans to wear team gear around: Newport News, Hampton, Isle of Wight County, Suffolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouthor Norfolk, for about 12 years...

Big Ten: Wow we really shit ourselves last week huh

ACC: Hold my beer

By law, the state of Virginia is now an absolute monarchy.

When you can take a knee and win but still run it long to take a double-digit lead

The worst part for VT fans is that they will hear about this game next year, in 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, and 2031.

We should rename the ACC “Clemson & Friends”

Let’s see how they do against New Dominion.

This season should officially be dubbed “Revenge of the G5” or something, because these upsets are absurd. Next year, “the Power 5 Strike Back” Followed by “Return of the G5”

wow underdog Va Tech showing a lot of heart

That’s

One

Dramatic

Upset!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Pretty lol from aggy:

Gus is the Schrödinger’s cat of college football -- always in a state of being fired and not being fired

Well then, Ed Orgeron must be the Cheshire Cat, unable to decipher what the intentions of what is meant by his jibberish... 

giphy.gif