2018 New York Yankees Thread

Escapedgoat

Well, you either love them or you really freaking hate them.

I'm a Yank fan but hardly posted on the threads or online.

Anyways, its time for the Stanton and Judge show. It is either going to be something exciting or it will be a huge egg on the face.

Countdown to the "Fire Boone" deathwatch.

7 hours ago, Helobious said:

All aboard the Fire Boone train. Just called for an IBB to Donaldson (batting .150) to load the bases with 2 outs in order to face Smoak (batting almost .500). Grand slam followed. What a fucking joke of a hire. 

I wasn’t too high on bringing him in. I hope he can prove me wrong, but I think we will see more of this type of disasterous moves. 

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty great win tonight, but losing Montgomery (I assume) for the year will hurt bigly bigly. Hopefully Stanton gets left behind in H-town, christ that guy is straight up awful. It's easy to put up big numbers against a bunch of nobodies in the NL East in stadiums that are 80-90% empty each night. Had me fooled, he's getting exposed something fierce this year. Thankfully Sanchez isn't a choke artist like Giancarlo. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Machado talk not going away. I'd rather have another 2 good SP's than Machado though. Also an upgrade at 1st would be nice, but maybe Bird's starting to come around. Stanton's on fire right now, batting over .370 the past 20 games. The train continues to roll. 

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, pacman said:

Yankees Stadium on Sunday. Any tips? Will get there early for a self-tour, sounds like paid stadium tours are the suck.

PM spankytoes.     I think he still has the same username.   Our resident expert on New York.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 6:48 PM, Helobious said:

Yeah, injuries and stuff, but this team has been very unimpressive against subpar competition lately. Now the schedule gets tough. I really don't know if they'll keep home field advantage for the WC game. They need to get things going quick. 

Look at the scoreboard. Jesus.