So the bug-a-salt is pretty awesome

NateHitch

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I have the 2.0 with the laser sight and the kung fu grip.  It's pretty choice.  Sounds like 3.0 may build from there but doesn't seem enough have it yet for thorough market research.  

So I should buy your old one and you can upgrade for free?

• 10 months later...
Weird, I just read a review that said the 2.0 was definitely more powerful than the 3.0.

The safety does seem to be the biggest difference.
We played around with the 2.0 and 3.0, shooting our feet and it felt like the 3.0 stung a little more but who knows. Either way the safety thing puts the 3.0 on top imo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NateHitch said:
2 hours ago, Okie State said:
Weird, I just read a review that said the 2.0 was definitely more powerful than the 3.0.

The safety does seem to be the biggest difference.

We played around with the 2.0 and 3.0, shooting our feet and it felt like the 3.0 stung a little more but who knows. Either way the safety thing puts the 3.0 on top imo

How much beer/alcohol was consumed before this experiment? I need to know for my control group that I'm planning tonight.

8 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

How much beer/alcohol was consumed before this experiment? I need to know for my control group that I'm planning tonight.

They don’t hurt, like someone flicking you really hard. I shot my brother on the back when he was sitting, he retaliated later. As long as it’s not in the face, you’re good. 

It's not that bad, bug a salt to the toes from 2 feet away will sting, you'll definitely feel it. The closer you get the more alcohol you will need, I've never done point blank but I'd love to see a video of someone (you and your control group) trying it

I just looked on Amazon to see if anyone asked about the difference between 2.0 and 3.0. This question caught my eye. I’d really like to meet Gayle, because she seems to think she is in a personal conversation with the person asking the question. 
77535-C90-1-D96-471-D-A643-7486002-B7-AF

I see this shit all the time on Amazon, usually from women. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 4:49 PM, nnm said:

I get my best product advice from Surly. Just ordered the bug a salt 3.0 from Amazon. Tried and loved Ranch Water based on another thread. And currently contemplating the bidet choices too. 

Just don't buy the Bug Assault/Bidet combo, unless you're NowThis. 

Edited by Deej
  • Haha 1