Masters Lottery

ousuxndallas

On 7/8/2019 at 3:10 PM, Wally Fairway said:

A disappointment unlike any other

No tickets for the Masters; No tickets for the Women's Am

0-fer my lifetime continues...pretty sure I'm at 20 years or more.
I need a drink 🍺

User name checks out

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

signed up for the max on on 7 days.  pretty sure my monday tickets from 2 masters one year ago are still good.

From my understanding, if you had tickets for 2020 and didn’t get picked for the limited number of tickets for 2021, you can sign up for tickets now for 2022 and those people will be able to purchase those tickets. Then they will run the lottery for what is left after that. 

2 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

i am logged in and do not see that as an option.  hope so.

There is no option. From the notification I read, if you had bought tickets for 2020 they refunded your money earlier this year. You log in and apply for the lottery like you would any other year and then they will select those accounts to buy tickets before they draw the lottery. 

Edited by heso

2022 Masters Ticket Information

The Masters Tournament is pleased to announce that 2022 ticket applications for Practice Rounds and Daily Tournament tickets are now available at masters.com. Available tickets will be awarded through a selection process after the designated deadline date. As communicated previously, 2021 ticket holders of record who apply will be guaranteed the same tickets for 2022.

As in the past, only one application per person or address will be accepted (one per household) and all applicants must be 21 years of age or older.

To complete the 2022 Masters ticket application click the button below.

If your email address or home address has changed, do not create a new account. You may edit your information once you are logged in or you may contact the Ticket Office for assistance.

Getting rejected for Masters tickets - A tradition unlike any other 
Pretty sure I'm around 25 years of rejections; this is just like an abusive relationship, I just can't quit it

But hey - at least they let you know when to expect your "Dear John" letter

The selection for Practice Rounds and Daily Tournament tickets will take place after the June 21, 2021 application deadline and all applicants will be notified in mid-July when the process is complete.

Edited by Wally Fairway

Thanks, but I'm only interested if I'm going to the Masters

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fmasters-images%2FANWA-Header-Web.jpg%20&t=1623241713&ymreqid=9efe9705-db08-0215-1c7b-310018010d00&sig=YpXdY9H1rSDOXtxwmsVDUA--~D

2022 Ticket Applications Now Available

We are pleased to share that online ticket applications for the 2022 Augusta National Women's Amateur are now available at ANWAgolf.com. Applications will be accepted through June 21, 2021. Following this deadline, available tickets will be awarded through a selection process. As communicated previously, all 2021 ticket holders of record who apply will be guaranteed the same tickets for 2022.

Only one application per person or address (one per household) will be accepted, and all applicants must be 21 years of age or older.

To complete a 2022 ticket application, visit tickets.ANWAgolf.com or click the button below.

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

4 on monday.....again.  got refund from 2020 monday tickets.  and win  these this year.

Same for me. They said 2020 people who didn't get 2021 tickets would get them for 2022. Still happy to have a chance to go.

25 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

We Regret...

Your application was not selected for 2022 Masters tickets.

Thank you for your interest in the Masters Tournament.

23 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

^^^^

same here.

Yep. An annual rite of spring for me

7 minutes ago, Stringer said:

Haven’t heard, so I assume that means I got them?

no email for me either, so I logged into my account for Masters tickets...................and......................

A disappointment unlike any other

We Regret...

Your application was not selected for 2022 Masters tickets.

Thank you for your interest in the Masters Tournament.