2018 Fuck FFB - start/sit/waivers/FA/?s

ChickenSandwich

I think I would go Cam. Rodgers not looking good in pregame and Vikings are tough. Watched a bit of the Panthers last week, and it seems to me Cam is looking to run more which is a good thing from a FF perspective. 

I misplayed this too but had Cousins instead of Cam. Could cost me the W this week.

Teams that are going to lose in our league this week:

Team 1 has Mahomes and AJGreen

Team 2 has Cousins and Gurley

Team 3 has Conner and  A Brown and loses to team with Roethlisberger going off for 49 FF points

This was a weird week, the way the scoring fell.  Also, we will have 8 teams at 1-1 in a 12 team league.  Damn near ended up with 10.

22 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

I think I would go Cam. Rodgers not looking good in pregame and Vikings are tough. Watched a bit of the Panthers last week, and it seems to me Cam is looking to run more which is a good thing from a FF perspective. 

I should've gone with Cam. Rodgers was good(and had 2 TDs called back) but Cam had twice the points. Right now I'm clinging to a 7.5 point lead with no players left. Opponent has Tyler Lockett going tonight.

I lost my first game 168.4/168. I do not want to go down 0-2

5 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Should I hang onto Josh Gordon ?

or trade the hell out of him before next Sunday.

Waivers question of my own:

Drop Rex Burkhead for:

a) Bilal Powell?

b) Giovanni Bernard?

C) Neither. 

Whelp, it looks like I made a mistake with Lesean McCoy "Dumpster Fire" Bills at RB2 and Alex "splitting carries" Collins at RB3.

Standard league, need 2:

• Lesean McCoy (possibly out) v Min
  • Alex Collins v Den
  • Kerryon Johnson v NE
  • Jamaal Williams v Wash
  • Phillip Lindsay v Bal
  • Adrian Peterson v GB

I have Collins and Peterson in there now.  Considering rolling with Linsday at the flex, but don't love the matchup against the Ravens.  Thoughts?

That's where I would lean. I don't know how the Ravens have been against the run in terms of flex. 

Ivory may be worth a stash. This is gonna get ugly for Shady with the child abuse allegations on top of the robbery accusations. Wouldn't be surprised if the social media outrage ball starts rolling and he's NFI'd at some point for the rest of the year. 

On 9/14/2018 at 5:20 PM, BearSchlong said:
On 9/14/2018 at 3:24 PM, Uncle Nate said:
I'm going into this weekend already at -4 points (that's NEGATIVE 4 points) thanks to that wonderful defensive display by Baltimore last night.

How does this happen?

Our league is on ESPN, and you lose points as your defense allows more and more points.  So the Ravens allowed like 34 points and had no sacks or turnovers, so I ended up negative.

Luckily, my QB and skill players more than made up for it.  Thank you, Mahomes.  Thank you, Gurley. Thank you, Diggs.

Edited by Uncle Nate