2018 Fuck FFB - start/sit/waivers/FA/?s

ChickenSandwich

1 hour ago, slorch said:

Which is better:

Team A gets: David Johnson, Zach Ertz, & Carson Wentz

Team B gets: Mark Ingram, Davante Adams, & Blake Bortles

Think I’d rather be team A but Adams might be the best player at the end of the year. Bortles in my mind is a streaming QB and easily replaceable so not really part of the deal. 

Luckily at 11:58am i put Ridley in my lineup. Him and Brees alone had my opponent outscored starting the Dallas game. Got 3 players going tongiht and i don't even need them. That's a good feeling.

In my work league i need Evans to go off tonight though. 

On 9/26/2018 at 4:24 AM, Redneck Mutha said:

If Mayfield can jump start the CLE's passing game and Hyde can stay healthy, this could be a real steal.

On 9/25/2018 at 4:07 PM, Machinator said:

I've been streaming QBs thus far. League-mate offered me Carlos Hyde and Matt Ryan for David Johnson.

Thoughts?

On 9/25/2018 at 4:26 PM, George Clooney said:

I'd accept that.

Decided to sit on it and pick up Jared Goff instead. Not hating life so far.

i have averaged 110 points each week. 96 tonight WITH the viqueens DST, Goff, Cooks, & Bailey.

It says I have 76% chance of winning...LOL.

Goff and Woods have paid off nicely.

Dude in our league with Cousins has like 78 points after tonight.

Guy with Kupp sat him...ugggh.

5 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

I have been offered Jordan Howard and Stefan Diggs in exchange for Fournette and Landry. I think it’s an upgrade at RB for sure but not sure the upside at WR. Thoughts?

Assume this is full PPR.  Really hard to say on WR because you now have a rookie QB (however good) vs Cousins who is an improvement on Keenum.  Last year there was a 2 point difference in averages.  I don't think Mayfield is worse than the shit Landry had last year but Cousins should be better.  Let's say it's a 1 point improvement.  So very, very close on WRs.  

Regardless, this decision may be moot with the Vikings going today.  But if it's still on the table, Fournette is more talented than Howard but seems more brittle too....