4 hours ago, To be named later said:

DST help please

Falcons vs Arizona

Ravens vs Tampa Bay

Vikings vs Miami

Please rank 1-2-3 as I have some mix of these three in separate leagues

Detroit lit up Arizona for 20 PPR points last week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

can't go wrong with any of those DST...hard to say. I'll go with 1) Ravens, 2) Falcons, 3) Vikes

I'm pretty set for my skill position players so need a little help on the DST and K.

Redskins (vs Jaguars)

Titans (vs Giants)

Cowboys (vs Giants)

Kickers:

Mike Badgley (LAC)....he got me 17 last week. (vs Chiefs)

Sebastian Janikowski (Seattle)  (vs Niners)

Brett Mahrer (Dallas)  (vs Colts)

I know it's hard to really predict what kickers are going to do.

5 hours ago, To be named later said:

Flex PPR pick 1 please

Justin Jackson @ Chiefs
Jarvis Landry @ Broncos
Josh Adams @ Rams

Landry with the higher ceiling, but he could just as easily throw up a big turd.  Rams run D has not been great lately and Wentz is hurt, so Adams may be a good play.  But if Gordon is out for certain, I think you give the nod to Jackson.  With Ekeler out as well.he's get too beaucoup carries.  

11 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I'm pretty set for my skill position players so need a little help on the DST and K.

Redskins (vs Jaguars)

Titans (vs Giants)

Cowboys (vs Giants)

Kickers:

Cowboys play the Giants?  That's news to most true Cowboys fans.  😎

I know those TEN and DAL matchups aren't exactly inviting, but after what DAL has done to ATL and NO offenses recently, I think they give you the best option.

Kicker?  Shit don't ask me.  Vinieteri cost me my matchup a couple weeks ago when he threw up a goose egg, so I got no clue.  Maybe Badgely in what could be a shootout?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Cowboys play the Giants?  That's news to most true Cowboys fans.  😎

I know those TEN and DAL matchups aren't exactly inviting, but after what DAL has done to ATL and NO offenses recently, I think they give you the best option.

Kicker?  Shit don't ask me.  Vinieteri cost me my matchup a couple weeks ago when he threw up a goose egg, so I got no clue.  Maybe Badgely in what could be a shootout?

Yeah I meant the Colts haha. The Giants offense has firepower and they have came on lately. Titans are so up and down. I have not had a set defense all year. I just rotate them through based on matchups. Titans defense got me 11 last week vs the Jags. I'll take from my defense. As long as they don't give me nothing or negative.

Jaguars with Kessler at QB will be weak. So the Skins defense seems promising. But I don't know if their offense can control the ball enough so their defense will keep having to come back on the field. Give a team enough chances and they will score points in this league, no matter who the QB is. 

Edited by Vic Mackey

thanks for the input! leaning towards benching Rodgers now...I guess I can also see how my matchup is going. If I'm down I might as go with the wild card in Josh if I need points and if I'm up I'll go with a safe floor in Rodgers. 
I know your dilemma. I benched Rodgers and am starting Tannehill this week.not happy about it but oh well.

I hate to do it but I'm going to sit James White. He and Kamara helped me roll up a bunch of wins this year, but he hasn't done much lately. What I've noticed is that when he does have big games all the points come on a drive or 2, Brady will lock in on him for like 5 receptions in a row and 50 yards and a TD - do that twice and you're RB1, but a few games without and I can't start him.

Redskins (vs Jaguars)
Titans (vs Giants)
Cowboys (vs Giants)
Kickers:

Leaning towards Maher.

Any chance Aldrick Rosas of the Giants is available?
He’s owned in no more than 25% in any of my leagues...picked him up 4 weeks ago and he’s given me double digits each week,

3 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Chiefs love them some backup running backs. Start ware and Damien Williams gets 2 TD’s. 

Start Damien williams and some other random guy gets a TD. 

Darrel Williams scored. I'm in the semi-finals in one league and went with Samuels over D. Williams #1.

Edited by HornPhD

8 hours ago, joeycovers said:

Looks like Ware is out. I picked up Williams (Chargers).  NON PPR

8 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Which Williams, Mike or Tyrell? Either way, can’t trust either, at least Martin is getting touches.

8 hours ago, joeycovers said:

Sorry, Meant i Picked up Damien Williams. Hes expected to be the bell cow tonight. 

Apparently all the other Williams will score first. Fantasy, man. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Non-PPR

Golladay

Reynolds or 

Pettis 

been rolling Golladay most of the year but the Lions have no options left and I think Buffalo will focus coverage on him. Leaning towards Pettis but the eagles pass D is garbage. 

That's a tough call.  Detroit's offense will probably be garbage @Buffalo.  Not sure how Pettis will be affected if Goodwin plays.  

If Goodwin is out, I would probably be leaning Pettis too.  If Goodwin plays, I'd probably just go down swinging with Golladay. Reynolds is intriguing but he's like the 4th option so you'd probably be counting on a TD for a good game.

3 hours ago, ocugolf said:

PPR: pick two 

Mike Evans @ Bal

Julian Edelman @ PIt

Jarvis Landry @ Den

Amari Cooper @Ind

Figure i have to start Julio in one slot. Have to start Cooper probably since he’s on such a heater. Leaning Edelman with the other. 

Cooper has 26 catches in the last 3 weeks. As he’s gained more chemistry with Dak, the targets just keep coming (even if they’re forced). You start Cooper and you don’t look back. As for the other spot, I’d personally go Edelman, but it kinda depends on what you need. Edelman has the highest floor of the other 3, but mike Evans has the highest ceiling.

• Like 1

Why fantasy football is the worst......

League 1 - 10-3 - Tied for division lead and chance at a bye, but lose tiebreaker on total points even though I've beaten him twice head to head.  So go to playoffs - Have Beckham who is out due to injury as my #2 WR.  I have Kamara, Hopkins, Ertz, and Ridley as my fill-in for Beckham -- all of whom have poor games.  Lose by a few points to a team that went 6-7 on the year and whom head to head I was 11-2 against.

League 2 - Went 9-4.  Won playoffs last week.  This week T. Hill lays an egg and I am up against the fucking KC RB pickup in a standard league.  So down 20 to start after one game where Top 5 WR was up against RB add/drop.

1 minute ago, deech said:

Why fantasy football is the worst......

League 1 - 10-3 - Tied for division lead and chance at a bye, but lose tiebreaker on total points even though I've beaten him twice head to head.  So go to playoffs - Have Beckham who is out due to injury as my #2 WR.  I have Kamara, Hopkins, Ertz, and Ridley as my fill-in for Beckham -- all of whom have poor games.  Lose by a few points to a team that went 6-7 on the year and whom head to head I was 11-2 against.

League 2 - Went 9-4.  Won playoffs last week.  This week T. Hill lays an egg and I am up against the fucking KC RB pickup in a standard league.  So down 20 to start after one game where Top 5 WR was up against RB add/drop.

How the fuck did you swing Beckham, Kamara, and Hopkins?! Because clearly you didn’t draft them unless you’re in a 6 team league lol