2018 Fuck FFB - start/sit/waivers/FA/?s

ChickenSandwich

I don't know up from down anymore. I started that trade thread, didn't mean to be so specific, just wondered on how people approach things. After a day of exploring, I can see why no one trades. 

I look around my league. There is one team that has a really good RB situation (McCaffery and Saquon). Everyone else is pretty much making do like I am. 

The difference is my squad is 2-4 after having PA of > 150 more than anyone else in the league and facing the top scoring team in the league this week with my RB1 (Conner/Bell) on bye. So almost assuredly 2-5 and very long odds to make the playoffs. 

I could trade AJ Green for David Johnson or Sony Michel.....but I don't really think I'm gaining all that much there. Maybe an estimated 2-3 points. And still a severe underdog. 

I guess I"m gonna ride. 

4 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Because 8 pts from your qb sucks?

Or why i spent my waiver on him..

85 pts the last 2 weeks in a throw happy offense is worth it. That or alex smith?

Spend the waiver claim, I mean.  He's only owned in 1 of my 4 leagues, and that's a 12 teamer with way too deep of benches.

2 hours ago, CBT said:

Luck (Buf) or Winston (Cle)?

Pick one:

Shepard (@ATL)

Gordon (@CHI)

Fitzgerald (DEN)

Crabtree (NO) I'd have to pick him up and cut one of the above however. Or Randall Cobb/Amari Cooper who are on byes)

Luck

I'd go Gordon, I think he and Brady start clicking.

• Like 1

ESPN 1ppr league

Need on RB and one Flex from the following

Drake vs Detroit (29th against run)

Jones Jr. @ Miami (11th against pass)

Smallwood vs Carolina (10th against run)

Nyheim Hines vs Buffalo (17th against run)

I've got them ordered how I rank them currently.

24 minutes ago, MoJames said:

ESPN 1ppr league

Need on RB and one Flex from the following

Drake vs Detroit (29th against run)

Jones Jr. @ Miami (11th against pass)

Smallwood vs Carolina (10th against run)

Nyheim Hines vs Buffalo (17th against run)

I've got them ordered how I rank them currently.

That's probably how I'd rank them as well. 

• Like 1

I know it is the Ravens, but if you are streaming QBs or still have Snead available at WR in your league; check out their Opponent versus Position when it comes to the passing game for the balance of season.

It's unbelievable. Carolina at 19th vs QB is the best remaining defense on their slate until Week 17...and that week doesn't matter.

Edited by slorch

On 10/14/2018 at 1:27 PM, spystud13 said:

Nyheim Hines was on all the must add/start lists this week... 0 touches in first half. 

yeah I had him for a couple weeks but with Mack back it's at best RB by committee now. I'm staying away from that backfield unless Mack lights it up.

So someone just dropped Ty Hilton this week and I picked him up off waivers. He's been listed as healthy now. Should I expect much this weekend or hold out for next week? I feel pretty good about my starting receivers this weekend between Kelce, Landry, and Brown.

Also, back to my weekly RB conundrum with Fournette still out. How do you all rank these four for week 7? Standard league. I'm thinking Yeldon and Collins but Cohen has been getting a lot touches lately and projects pretty high this weekend .Drake has me spooked with his fumble last weekend.

Cohen

Yeldon

Drake

Collins

On 10/18/2018 at 7:02 AM, Redneck Mutha said:

Pick two flex out out of these (standard):

T Gabriel (vs NE)

Godwin (vs CLE)

Drake (vs DET)

M Mack (vs BUF)

Sanu (vs NYG)

Gabriel. He seems to be the most favorable matchup and highest projection this weekend from a few sites. And I'd say Drake for the other position.

Edited by HiggyBaby