Hey Oil Barons.......

936horn

Just now, TonyTexas said:

You might want to take a second to understand what’s happening and why. 

I admit i have zero knowledge of this other than califonia gas is 2.50 a gallon ive never seen that, i attribute it to no planes trains or automobiles moving and a huge glut of supply 

• Like 1

None of this makes sense to me. How is it negative?  Are we talking physical real life inventory?  As in if I had 5000 gallon tank truck someone would pay me to roll in and fill my tank up ? 

Edited by UT_OB1
  • Like 1

Just now, UT_OB1 said:

None of this makes sense to me. How is it negative?  Are we talking physical real life inventory?  As in if I had 5000 gallon tank truck someone would pay me to roll in and unload some? 

I would think so, yes.

1 minute ago, UT_OB1 said:

None of this makes sense to me. How is it negative?  Are we talking physical real life inventory?  As in if I had 5000 gallon tank truck someone would pay me to roll in and fill my tank up ? 

you'd make more money letting guys pay you to fill up your wife and/or gf 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

Don't discount the fact that you'd have to drive said truck to Cushing, Oklahoma. You'd have to pay me a lot of money to willingly set foot in Oklahoma.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

you'd make more money letting guys pay you to fill up your wife and/or gf 

How much we talking?  Enough to retire 5-10 years sooner if we squirrel it all away?Sign me up the fuck up (or her, at least)

And yeah, I’m not thinking about the huge profit at getting paid $1 a barrel to take it. I’m thinking surely this has to rebound back in to the 20s before the end of the year at least. 

Edited by UT_OB1

1 minute ago, tokamak said:

Don't discount the fact that you'd have to drive said truck to Cushing, Oklahoma. You'd have to pay me a lot of money to willingly set foot in Oklahoma.

Haven’t been to Cushing, is it worse than Ardmore or McAlester?  I can handle those places. Is it near Wynnewood?  Tiger King trip!