Norm Macdonald - Netflix

BNB

I can't wait.  He is my current favorite comedian  It was Louis CK, and Mitch Helberg in the past.

This month he has a new show.  I attribute him to getting me to watch youtube instead of tv.

My love for him started with 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F6dXcW-_Fc&t=58s

What Other Comedians Think of Norm:

There are tons of Youtube videos.  

What are your favorites?

Not really Norm, but Super Dave and Norm are friends, This just cracked me up.  

2 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Norm is the absolute funniest human on the planet.  The hardest I’ve ever laughed was at a Norm show at Cap City.  Dude was amazing and went on for like 2 hours.  My gut hurt the next day from laughing so hard.

I saw him there and he opened the set talking about Dracula’s, which is the restaurant next door.  That turned into a half hour of material about ghosts and Frankenstein and stuff.  It was genius and I was in tears.  I wish I knew if it was just coincidence that he had that much monster material and happened to get lucky and see a convenient segue or if he really did just see the restaurant and decide to talk about that stuff out of no where. 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 9:46 PM, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I saw him there and he opened the set talking about Dracula’s, which is the restaurant next door.  That turned into a half hour of material about ghosts and Frankenstein and stuff.  It was genius and I was in tears.  I wish I knew if it was just coincidence that he had that much monster material and happened to get lucky and see a convenient segue or if he really did just see the restaurant and decide to talk about that stuff out of no where. 

I was at that show too - if you were at the one the same time as me, my buddy's girlfriend tried to heckle/berate Norm over a joke about teachers, and they went back and forth for a solid 5-10 minutes (well, him making her look stupid). My buddy dumped her not long afterwards.

40 minutes ago, KingBobo81 said:

I was at that show too - if you were at the one the same time as me, my buddy's girlfriend tried to heckle/berate Norm over a joke about teachers, and they went back and forth for a solid 5-10 minutes (well, him making her look stupid). My buddy dumped her not long afterwards.

Awesome.  Just googled and someone uploaded it.  There is even a link in the first comment in youtube to where your buddy's girlfriend starts her inanities.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, KingBobo81 said:

Jesus Christ.  She did get lit up.  I'm 10 minutes into Norm murdering her.  Start at 1:09:30. 

15 hours ago, KingBobo81 said:

I'm glad there was a happy ending at least.  Anyone who heckles at comedy shows deserves to be dumped and shunned by society. 

Norm Macdonald’s appearance on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” was hastily canceled Tuesday after the comedian stirred controversy with remarks about the #MeToo movement and the treatment of Louis C.K., Chris Hardwick and Roseanne in recent scandals.

“Out of sensitivity to our audience and in light of Norm Macdonald’s comments in the press today, ‘The Tonight Show’ has decided to cancel his appearance on Tuesday’s telecast,” NBC said in a statement. “Tonight Show’s” decision to drop Macdonald came even after he apologized for his comments later in the day.

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/norm-macdonald-tonight-show-cancel-metoo-1202937839/

Edited by RPM

2 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

Why any man feels the need to jump on this grenade is beyond me. Just STFU. 

What was a win for him here? There is no positive outcome in him speaking about this. 

Those are his friends, I guess.

3 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

Why any man feels the need to jump on this grenade is beyond me. Just STFU. 

What was a win for him here? There is no positive outcome in him speaking about this. 

Regardless if what he said was right or wrong it doesn't fucking matter in the social media instant justice world. The fact that NBC canceled his appearance is fucking laughable. I am not saying I agree with what he said but for fuck sakes it's getting ridiculous. 

He was on Stern this morning but I haven't listened yet. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Regardless if what he said was right or wrong it doesn't fucking matter in the social media instant justice world. The fact that NBC canceled his appearance is fucking laughable. I am not saying I agree with what he said but for fuck sakes it's getting ridiculous. 

He was on Stern this morning but I haven't listened yet. 

I heard him on Stern this morning, he’s understandly shaken by the whole ordeal. The strangest part, for me, was that Kimmel explained to Norm that women working on the Tonight Show were in tears about his appearance. The fragility in Hollywood is stunningly pathetic. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I heard him on Stern this morning, he’s understandly shaken by the whole ordeal. The strangest part, for me, was that Kimmel explained to Norm that women working on the Tonight Show were in tears about his appearance. The fragility in Hollywood is stunningly pathetic. 

Jimmy Fallon, not Kimmel. Sheesh, need more coffee. 

20 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I heard him on Stern this morning, he’s understandly shaken by the whole ordeal. The strangest part, for me, was that Fallon explained to Norm that women working on the Tonight Show were in tears about his appearance. The fragility in Hollywood is stunningly pathetic. 

Yet they are fine working for a network that ACTIVELY covered for and tried to get their own reporter's story killed to save their friend Harvey. The fact they are (allegedly) upset over a comedian's fucking appearance is so fucking beyond hypocritical is so bad it isn't actually funny. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Yet they are fine working for a network that ACTIVELY covered for and tried to get their own reporter's story killed to save their friend Harvey. The fact they are (allegedly) upset over a comedian's fucking appearance is so fucking beyond hypocritical is so bad it isn't actually funny. 

Didn’t they cover for lauer for years too?

1 hour ago, Chrispy said:

They were probably "literally shaking" too.

The more shit like this that happens, the more I'm glad I live in Texas where we don't put up with that nonsense. 

• Like 2