Tree Fiddy logos

immamac

Hey Surly assholes,

I'm trying to square away what we want to have happen for the subscriber logos and what "perks" come along with any subscription level. Please give me some of your feedback and/or submit what you think the treefiddy badges should look like.

I'm also thinking of going to 99designs and just paying to have some people come up with ideas :)

• 3 weeks later...

I like it. It looks good and adds a dimension of community to the site.

I don't have a problem with identifying my donation here, I mean it's not like it's an exclusive vacation in some South Asian Shangri-la and eat Komodo Dragons exclusive type of exclusive contribution.

I've never cared about rep.  I just started passing it out more for posts that make me laugh or are informative.

I think people that help keep the lights on here should get some recognition (I would think one would be ok with that over advertisements), but I don't think less of anyone without a badge or low rep.

I donated for the hard work that was put in to do the change over and get the place off the ground.  I wouldn't be opposed to Badges for people that contribute in other ways if that is a big deal.

As much time as I spend on here, it is worth it to me compared to other subscriptions I have in my life.

My 2 cents.

Edited by BNB

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 2:24 PM, immamac said:

Hey Surly assholes,

I'm trying to square away what we want to have happen for the subscriber logos and what "perks" come along with any subscription level. Please give me some of your feedback and/or submit what you think the treefiddy badges should look like.

I'm also thinking of going to 99designs and just paying to have some people come up with ideas :)

Why not just take those funds and help black lab re coup his lawyer fees ? That was my intention for my donation.  Thujone could be donating his design skilzzz for a logo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...