Tree Fiddy logos

immamac

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 5:45 PM, Deej said:

When my tree fiddly re-ups, my burnt ends tag disappears until it re-ups

known issue - you can only have one "primary group" at a time. I'm trying to see if I can just join everyones subs into a single transaction so it stops happening.

Just now, immamac said:

known issue - you can only have one "primary group" at a time. I'm trying to see if I can just join everyones subs into a single transaction so it stops happening.

you still belong to both groups as secondary groups when the other isn't showing active though so you don't lose benefits, just the vanity tag.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/24/2022 at 5:33 AM, immamac said:

Legacy don't see ads. 

Apologies for asking, if you don't have time to answer, no worries.

I have just a vague recollection about treefiddy and donating to the cause back in the day when it was first asked for. I guess shortly after this board was getting established from TOS. I gave what I thought was a generous lump sum at the time. I don't think there was flair involved at the time. I also think subscriptions may not have been a thing at the time. I didn't even realize the tree fiddy flair sub existed until the other day, and that was because someone in a post referenced it. Did my initial donation "run out" at some point due to the list price of subscriptions, and now it's time to re-up? Just wanting to be a good surly citizen. 

5 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I have just a vague recollection about treefiddy and donating to the cause back in the day when it was first asked for. I guess shortly after this board was getting established from TOS. I gave what I thought was a generous lump sum at the time. I don't think there was flair involved at the time. I also think subscriptions may not have been a thing at the time. I didn't even realize the tree fiddy flair sub existed until the other day, and that was because someone in a post referenced it. Did my initial donation "run out" at some point due to the list price of subscriptions, and now it's time to re-up? Just wanting to be a good surly citizen. 

I'm not sure, but you were in the wrong group. Fixed. 

6 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Burnt Ends flair trumps treefiddy. 

• Hook 'Em 1