I've seen the ants. They have a good time.

CooterBrown

8 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Well, it’s the end of the line for Jimmy. Since he’s not in my chain of command any longer, this is third hand info.

Since his divorce, he was drinking way more than usual and started drunk texting and calling everyone on his team at 2-4AM. He finally did it enough to the wrong person and they complained about harassment. He was on paid leave for a few weeks and then told not to come back.

I'll hire him right now....

Well, it’s the end of the line for Jimmy. Since he’s not in my chain of command any longer, this is third hand info.

Since his divorce, he was drinking way more than usual and started drunk texting and calling everyone on his team at 2-4AM. He finally did it enough to the wrong person and they complained about harassment. He was on paid leave for a few weeks and then told not to come back.

You need to encourage Jimmy to create a LinkedIn page to aid in his job search. I believe that Chad Briscoe has a template that he can follow.
  • Haha 1

On 1/22/2020 at 8:30 AM, CooterBrown said:

You have to find those texts.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2020 at 8:30 AM, CooterBrown said:

Last update was August 2019, so you've got about six months of Jimmy material you're going to occasionally drop?

48 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I think we need to make a coffee table book containing all of Dirtbike's quotes.  We can find stock photos on he intertrons to include as pictures of the various scenes.  

I think we had the idea (perhaps at the old place?) of many different people all trying their hands at MS Paint, etc., to illustrate everything. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Saw this and felt it was appropriate.

1f7e3c03ae38252d27010b958a2f58f1.jpg

Two things:

1. When CooterBrown updates this thread, it sure as hell needs to be a Dirt Bike anecdote. 

2. The gross misuse of apostrophes in that post makes me ragey. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2021 at 2:15 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

I'd really like to drain the Wreath Fund and use the money to hire a private investigator to follow Jimmy with a video camera and an antenna microphone. 

Probably a better return than NIL, right? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

• 1 year later...