UCLA @ OU

Sbbruin

1 hour ago, Domedriver said:

It hurts some much I feel like I am bleeding.  Fuck OUSuxs is fucking, ... 

We are lost in the wilderness and don’t know if we are looking for a Messiah or a golden idol.

Chip Kelly was represented to us as being our savior.  They say it is always darkest before the dawn.  It is a moonless night dark as pitch right now.

Edited by Sbbruin
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Chip Kelly was represented to us as being our savior.  They say it is always darkest before the dawn.  It is a moonless night dark as pitch right now.

He's been there for two games and you're playing a freshman QB on the road against a good team. Don't jump off the cliff yet.

2 hours ago, Phillip91 said:

He's been there for two games and you're playing a freshman QB on the road against a good team. Don't jump off the cliff yet.

I would agree with this, mostly.

Chip had cult like buy in from players and staff at Oregon.  If he can’t get that at UCLA it could be trouble.(not that that is intrinsic to Chip)

10 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Chip Kelly will get it going, with in season adjustments...

GoBruins..! I will be watching this team improve, (I expect), going into the PAC south division race..!

• Like 1

• immamac unfeatured this topic