Week 2 Gameday

UTEX_ME

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Oh, I love this new narrative that this is ACC versus SEC. The ACC Is one school that's decent....Clemson. Miami is okay. FSU now sucks. 

and SEC is Bama with Auburn and Georgia in supporting roles. Everybody else are just groupies. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Why has CG been to aggyland so much since they’ve joined the SEC? Last time I remember them being there prior was when Blow U played them in like 04.

Whats weird is that Reese made a couple of comments that were used on Texags this week. Seems they take input from them also. 

5 hours ago, texaslong said:

It's funny but probably true. The sad part is that a fan who runs a fan site actually has some weight in their athletic department. 

this is the school that not only allows but actively endorses the dorks in the core of cadets' "securing the perimeter" around their sacred grass. 

no...these are not strange and unfortunate outliers, these are foundational to who they are and what they are proud of. 

• immamac unfeatured this topic