Colorado vs. Nebraska

Pancho

Penalties and turnovers, I'm accustomed to that.

Also, assuming Pancho is a Texas fan, I am amazed the animosity between NU and Texas fans still remains so strong.  Texas went 9-1 against NU until they left the conference, why so mad?

It was probably the trashing of Texas as the villain of the Big 12 when it was more because Nebraska became irrelevant nationally after Texas got good. Now we're both stuck in irrelevancy hell. Enjoy your stay here. Don't forget to tip the waitstaff. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bodhi said:

Also, assuming Pancho is a Texas fan, I am amazed the animosity between NU and Texas fans still remains so strong.  Texas went 9-1 against NU until they left the conference, why so mad?

Shawn Watson and Tim Beck are part of the deep corn state.

• Like 1

Hindsight is 20/20, and I know he wasn't that big time of a recruit, but I do wonder if Steven Montez would have gone to UT if they had recruited him. At 6'4" and with the stats he's put up in his career, he'll get some looks from NFL teams when the time comes. Chalk him up to another in-state QB miss I guess.

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

TD for the true freshman QB.

Based on that play, and if Frost can recruit at all, it will be quicker for Nebraska to turn things around than us.  Their young QB is actually talented.

Unfortunately, NU had two 4 star qbs transfer after losing the starting job.  No depth at all the season.

Edited by Bodhi
I'm dumb

I would like to like Nebraska, overall nice fanbase and great football fans, but they were such whiny bitches blaming Texas about anything and everything.  So fuck em.  I still have no idea how they lost to our shitty 2010 team.  But I was there, and it was hilarious.

10 minutes ago, Bodhi said:

I'm not only a fan, I'm an alum.

I'm not mad. 

37 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Always loved to watch this game on Black Friday back in the late 90s/early 00s. Another rivalry game that needs to return. 

Truth. It reminds me of better times and I get nostalgic but I then remember the shitty exit Nebraska pulled and then I am filled with rage.