Dallas Stars 2018-2019 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

On 10/9/2018 at 10:50 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Nuke was a waste of space tonight. Monty better figure out the scoring depth thing. Good news is they have a few days to work on it

For the moment I agree. He looked like the same player he has always been in the league, Bambi on skates and difficulty possessing the puck.

32 minutes ago, Dropout said:

4 goals should be enough. Worried more about the focusness on defense. Ben can’t do it all by himself all year.

no, but as much as it pains me to admit it, Toronto is a damn good team. I'm hoping this was the outlier and most of our games will look like the first two.

going to be interesting when Johns and Hanzal return. I like what I am seeing from Polack and Carrick. They have been pretty solid.

9 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I’ll set the over/under on games that hanzal plays for the stars in the rest of his career at 8. 

ugh, that acquisition was such a fucking hitchcock player.

Nill fucking knows better. He also knew better than to hire Hitchcock but you know, overruled. 

Good win. They need to clean up that defense a little bit. Not sure why Spezza was in front of the guy on the third goal, I was taught to be behind the guy that way you can lift their stick, move them around, etc. 

Nuke looked marginally better in the highlights I saw, but there was still a lot of dipshit stick handling and losing the puck, getting muscled off the puck, and lack of finish on chances.