Ingram should starts

EvilCaseMcCoy

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Speed is there. See last week before fumble. The book on him always was his inability to break tackles. The extra weight has helped him do that. 

By what possible metric?

Physically. BALL SECURITY. Decisiveness.

Oh and also 12.5 ypc vs TCU.

While we’re at it, let’s mention the fact that RoJo is a converted QB.

Edited by USNALonghorn

Physically. BALL SECURITY. Decisiveness.
Oh and also 12.5 ypc vs TCU.
While we’re at it, let’s mention the fact that RoJo is a converted QB.

Didn’t he come from a single wing or triple option or something like that? I think that may be as overblown as Shipley and Colt being roommates.

• 1 month later...

Man, I feel bad for this kid but that’s the way it goes sometimes. Unfortunately he’s going to live forever in Craig Curry Hall (along with Blake Gideon), dedicated to those poor souls who had a gaffe anyone could commit at absolutely the wrong time. KI doesn’t seem like a malcontent/head case/me-first guy, he’s just had some really negative plays in his time here and prolly that’s all any of us remember.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Man, I feel bad for this kid but that’s the way it goes sometimes. Unfortunately he’s going to live forever in Craig Curry Hall (along with Blake Gideon), dedicated to those poor souls who had a gaffe anyone could commit at absolutely the wrong time. KI doesn’t seem like a malcontent/head case/me-first guy, he’s just had some really negative plays in his time here and prolly that’s all any of us remember.

Two gaffes*

But otherwise yeah, he’s been pretty good. Those two (certainly one) game losing plays will be his legacy in a Texas uniform unfortunately.

Edited by ChemicalHorn

20 minutes ago, Chad said:

Ingram's most memorable moment will be fumbling away the TCU game. He never lived up the hype here, hopefully the next coaching staff will utilize Bijan properly.

He fumbled early in this year's blOU game too.  Ingram's drop of a TD pass vs LSU last year is still a play that pains me.  

• Hook 'Em 1