DirecTV + LHN

George

So my LHN recording of the game and ability to watch has been fucked. The DirecTV agent is telling me I need the sports package in order to get LHN in Texas. I was watching LHN less than a week ago after the Maryland meltdown and I have the choice ultimate package. 

Can anyone else confirm if they packages changed this week? I’m a little pissed I can’t watch the one possible win on this years schedule.  

Trying to tell me it’s no longer included and you have to have sports package. But they can’t tell me when it changed. 

They say you have to have premier to get it. Anyone else have access to 677 on direct without premier or sports package?

Not in Texas, so not quite the same thing, but when I went to reactivate the sports pack this week, LHN was nowhere to be found in the channels offered in the sports pack, or in any package. It did still show in the online guide, btt that was it. I had to have a chat tech support add it. Working now.

I watched it tonight on DirecTV. My initial DirectV order email from a year ago says I have the "Ultimate" package. I can't remember if I added anything to that or not. The way they shuffle tiers and packages around, who knows what you really get.

Edit: their current channel listings for packages show LHN to not be included in Ultimate now. I'll be pissed if they take it away.

Edited by Paper_jam