HEB Open

Washpark

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Open, but out of what HEB"s 'Find it' website claimed that particular store had.  Again.  Repeatedly.  "Oh, we haven't had that since Christmas."

Let's be honest, HEB has slipped into overrated status.  Too many stores with a lousy selection.  Have to watch expiration dates like a hawk, I seem to find a lot more out of date items on the shelf than at Krogers and Randalls.  Unlike those two, they rarely mark stuff down when it nears expiration, so often have to reach back into their packaged veggies that should be good for a week or more because they've put stuff with only a day left in front.  Their whole chickens often don't have much flavor because some stores seem to skimp on flavoring.  Can't ever seem to find a store with Adobado chips these days.  Always out of the stuff the coupon says you get free if you buy X.  Yada yada yada, bitch bitch bitch....

Edited by clapclapclap
But the new chip bags are cool, I guess

2 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

Open, but out of what HEB"s 'Find it' website claimed that particular store had.  Again.  Repeatedly.  "Oh, we haven't had that since Christmas."

Let's be honest, HEB has slipped into overrated status.  Too many stores with a lousy selection.  Have to watch expiration dates like a hawk, I seem to find a lot more out of date items on the shelf than at Krogers and Randalls.  Unlike those two, they rarely mark stuff down when it nears expiration, so often have to reach back into their packaged veggies that should be good for a week or more because they've put stuff with only a day left in front.  Their whole chickens often don't have much flavor because some stores seem to skimp on flavoring.  Can't ever seem to find a store with Adobado chips these days.  Always out of the stuff the coupon says you get free if you buy X.  Yada yada yada, bitch bitch bitch....

Can’t believe your store is really that bad. You wanna see a fucked up store?  Come to Lufkin. 

HEB was open this past Saturday however the business office wasn't open because their "bookkeeper" was a no-show. WTF? The whole operation revolves around this one person apparently. No, we can't sell stamps. No, we can't make change. Nope, nope, nope. Fuck you, when they do show up please fire their ass.

4 hours ago, El Diablo said:

HEB was open this past Saturday however the business office wasn't open because their "bookkeeper" was a no-show. WTF? The whole operation revolves around this one person apparently. No, we can't sell stamps. No, we can't make change. Nope, nope, nope. Fuck you, when they do show up please fire their ass.

So when they are open they’re not really open, is that it? 

On 1/1/2019 at 6:12 PM, clapclapclap said:

I'm just here to say "Fuck Randalls!"

• 2 years later...
just went to the HEB at burnet/2222 and an employee ran up to my truck and hurriedly told me “hey we’re closing early!” and then ran off back into the store.
so, no. at least one HEB is not open at 7pm on a saturday. 

Took them 35 minutes to bring my curbside order at 5:30. Said they were having computer issues. A transformer blew up
On burnet. Maybe that was related.

35 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Took them 35 minutes to bring my curbside order at 5:30. Said they were having computer issues. A transformer blew up
On burnet. Maybe that was related.

yeah they must’ve fixed it. I just drove by and it was hopping. 

Edited by futureman

• 5 weeks later...

Wal-Mart was closed today in my hometown in Texas according to my mother. HEB, however, was open for business. They had a wait, but my brother was able to get what he needed for the family. I was down there last month and had not been in an HEB in almost six years. I walked around the store for awhile just to remember how good they are. They put a Wegman’s in Brooklyn and while it is cool I would still gladly take an HEB every single day of the week.

Edited by UpperWestside

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...