Cowboys @ Panthers: Season Opener

Vic Mackey

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Seems like the Cowboys should use Zeke more in the receiving game and give Dak a comfortable check down option.  With that OL they should be good at running screens.  

It would be nice if they had a big speedy deep threat for PA, maybe Gallup can be that guy? 

Beasley and Hurns are good receivers and Dak needs to build a better relationship with Hurns.

The missing Witten really shows.

The coaching is more of a problem than Dak.

You post too much. 

Coaching continues to be an issue. I feel pretty confident I can spot shitty coaching when I see it being a Cowboy, Longhorn and Texans fan. It also is pathetic that in basically two days of watching football and my happiest moment this weekend was watching the Browns almost win it in OT. I actually smile. That's sad.  Dallas has to get better on offense. duh. 

1 hour ago, Rex Kramer said:

Not just limited to this post, but I have a serious question for you: did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Your question isn't serious, nothing more than an indirect jibberish to a fellow poster, but whatever, no big deal, just letters you typed for a meaning...
If it makes you feel any better, I have ate sparkly mineral water, after placed inside a device that froze the substance, while watching an NFL contest...

As, far as the game today, Dallas showed an ineptness in utilizing Zeke on offense, while the defense did a pretty good job of holding the Panthers in check...

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Hmmm..... 

Didnt want to face the onslaught of questions regarding his shitty decisions, the most egregious of which was cutting Dan Bailey for a mediocre CFL kicker? Who else knew as soon as that jerk off trotted out there he was going to miss it

Edited by Junior Miller