Question about KSU and Snyder

ButtFumble

well we have plenty to shit on Texas about so perhaps to get a break from that and to talk about something else I have a couple of questions about what KSU is doing with Snyder

this is not really to shit on KSU, but I can't see what they are doing ending up in anything other than disaster

I am not sure they have gone totally "Tech" where the goal is to just win some games and play in spare bowl games and have "da season" every 10 years or so, but it seems they have some fans that would be ok with that forever

But really what they are doing now is a great way to take a long period of doing that and make it end in a major crash and burn that takes a decade or more to climb out of

1. I get Snyder wants to have his son take over, but why has his son never taken the initiative to go out and get some experience outside of KSU and outside from under his dad.....he has not even been a coordinator in all his time there how does he expect to be the head coach

you would think that with this 5 year deal part of that would have been to tell Bill and Sean that Sean needs to go get a coordinators job somewhere or a head coaching job somewhere and prove himself for a few years.....if he can't do that then how in the hell should he or would he expect to take over KSU

2. I hate to sound morbid, but does Bill literally want to be carried off of the field and right to the funeral parlor......I will say flat out there is really nothing wrong with that at all if he continues to win at a level that KSU finds acceptable I mean fuck it if you love coaching and you are winning and the fans are happy why not go out with "we won" and "hey coach can I ask you a few.....coach coach....call 911".....beats the shit out a lot of other ways to go out that is for damn sure

3. is the plan to simply let Bill stay around to the point that when KSU tells Sean he is not taking over Bill does not have the capacity to know that Sean did not get the job

4. is the plan to let Bill stay around until Sean takes over and Bill does not have the capacity to know that Sean fucked it all up no offense Sean, but I do not see it working out unless you go get some experience on your own

I really like KSU as a program and a university and they have a cool stajium and some great fans, but they are putting themselves in a position that I simply see ending in disaster and I don't know really how or why they are doing it or what they think the end game will be