Tulsi Gabbard

bernorange

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

CNN reported that Gabbard worked for her father's organization, the Alliance for Traditional Marriage, which spent money to oppose pro-gay lawmakers and backed a 1998 amendment that reserved marriage for opposite-sex couples. The organization also promoted gay conversion therapy, a practice that is outlawed in many states.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/425177-gabbard-worked-for-anti-lgbtq-group-run-by-her-father-report

Wow.

Damn, Ttom likes her? She must really fucking suck. 

She's really showing off today why she's the chosen candidate of the Gary Johnson supporters and Russian troll bots. 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Damn, Ttom likes her? She must really fucking suck. 

She's really showing off today why she's the chosen candidate of the Gary Johnson supporters and Russian troll bots. 

If Tulsi doesn't back off Harris soon, she'll get endorsed by Richard Spencer. 

The media is going to take Tulsi out just like they did BETO.  They will dig up dirt and if nothing sticks, they will make shit up. 

Harris has already been chosen as the nominee.  Her opponents would be wise to recognize that if they want the chance to be in her cabinet.

• Like 1

None of you fucking trolls will make Tulsi Gabbard a serious candidate in the primaries no matter how many smarmy tweets you post or statements you make like “she’s the only dem that’s remotely electable”. 

And I don’t know if she’s a Russian asset but everyone at RT seems to support her. Never mind her meeting with Assad and her Syria position. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/russia-s-propaganda-machine-discovers-2020-democratic-candidate-tulsi-gabbard-n964261

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Here's an easy way to distinguish people who are actually anti war from those occasionally pretend to be anti war: the ones who are actually anti war don't support gassing civilians. Really guys, this one's fucking easy.

Is it? That’s more like “anti-war unless you’re a REALLY bad guy.” That’s more or less been our official policy for decades, and it translates into not being anti-war at all. Because the rub is defining who the bad guy is, and it’s always whoever we want it to be at the time.

15 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Here's an easy way to distinguish people who are actually anti war from those occasionally pretend to be anti war: the ones who are actually anti war don't support gassing civilians. Really guys, this one's fucking easy.

2 things - how pro Assad is Tulsi?  very few Americans are truly anti -war, ie true pacifists.  Probably less then 10% maybe 5.  

1 minute ago, formermav43 said:

Is it? That’s more like “anti-war unless you’re a REALLY bad guy.” That’s more or less been our official policy for decades, and it translates into not being anti-war at all. Because the rub is defining who the bad guy is, and it’s always whoever we want it to be at the time.

It's entirely possible to oppose our intervening in other countries without actually supporting someone like Assad. It's not an unreasonable position to argue that, as abhorrent as Assad is, our intervening would likely only make the situation for most Syrians even worse and thus we shouldn't.

That doesn't require pretending that Assad hasn't detained, tortured, and murdered over a hundred thousand people.  That doesn't require pretending that he hasn't gassed his own people.  She doesn't simply make the principled argument, she actively supports Assad and peddles lies for him, enabling his slaughter. Fuck her. She's rancid human garbage and anyone who thinks like her is too.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

The anti-war ones are the ones who smear those who prefer diplomacy over military intervention as being apologists or supporters of the "enemy."  

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

It's entirely possible to oppose our intervening in other countries without actually supporting someone like Assad. It's not an unreasonable position to argue that, as abhorrent as Assad is, our intervening would likely only make the situation for most Syrians even worse and thus we shouldn't.

That doesn't require pretending that Assad hasn't detained, tortured, and murdered over a hundred thousand people.  That doesn't require pretending that he hasn't gassed his own people.  She doesn't simply make the principled argument, she actively supports Assad and peddles lies for him, enabling his slaughter. Fuck her. She's rancid human garbage and anyone who thinks like her is too.

I haven’t followed Gabbard personally enough to know the extent of her comments, outside of meeting with Assad and being evasive when people try to pin her down on the specifics of his actions. But I’ll buy that distinction you’re making in general.

8 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Ironically, she's also a strong supporter (puppet) of Israel.  The Assad - Israel support is very rare in politics. 

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

Also, what was Tulsi's thing about Trump supporting Al Qaeda?  It sounds like something coming from Russia/Assad. 

It sounded like the truth.  The US is supporting AQ in Idlib.  Trump even tweeted about it.

3 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

It sounded like the truth.  The US is supporting AQ in Idlib.  Trump even tweeted about it.

it's well known that Israel supports the Al Qaeda branch (Al Nusra Front) in Syria, because they are anti Assad and anti Hezbollah.  So it's not unreasonable to say that the US is supporing the AQ type far right Sunni Islamists in Syria who fight the Shia and the secular pro Iranian Syrian regime. 

Edited by NowThis

2 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

my favorite of the score of Dem candidates... she will be Sarah Pallin'ed in short order by the machine. 

Well there goes the last single bit of my tulsi support. Not that there was much to begin with. 

And are really people under the impression that Sarah palin got taken out by “the machine”  instead of her just being a complete idiot? If so, you learn something new every day. 

Edited by JimmyJames

26 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Well there goes the last single bit of my tulsi support. Not that there was much to begin with. 

And are really people under the impression that Sarah palin got taken out by “the machine”  instead of her just being a complete idiot? If so, you learn something new every day. 

keep up the good work, asshole....things seem to be working out for you swimmingly.

I TOLD YOU SO....remember that.

Wasserman-Shultz will probably make this all better for you again somehow.

God you fucking libtards are fucking stupid.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

19 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

keep up the good work, asshole....things seem to be working out for you swimmingly.

Your brain is broken. You should probably go see a doctor about that.

19 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Thanks! Works is going very well. Had no idea you even knew that. 

What did you tell me? I forgot. 

Wasserman-Schultz? Now I’m confused. She fucked over my man the bern. How is she gonna make it better? Explains. 

And now you’re just being a name calling meanie. You know that every time someone calls me a “libtard” I get very upset and must run off to my safe space to have a good cry. Gosh you’re a meanie!

Why do Trumpkins constantly claim that you calling them out as the idiots they are is going to help trump get elected? Do they really think we believed they weren’t gonna vote for the orange agent anyway? I mean we’re not as stupid as they are so maybe that answers that question.