2018 Football Season Game Prediction Contest Game 3 - USC

Huckleberry

USC OL has been putrid, Texas has shown a major absence of physicality and explosiveness in the defensive front seven.

USC has not defended the run well, Texas OL has looked uninspiring on the ground, Ingram is gone, and pay calling has been suspect.

Both teams have mistake prone freshmen DBs on the field and are dealing with injuries to starters in the secondary, but neither QB has proven to be able to take advantage of that (at least jury is out on Daniels - we know Sam can't on a consistent basis).

Something's gotta give and it's there for the taking.

I really want to believe this team can sieze the moment and capitalize on a chance to change the narrative and build momentum/confidence going into conference play. However the one thing this coaching staff has proven consistently adept at, and the one thing these players have shown they will do regardless of who is coaching them, is coming up short and finding ways to lose winnable games. I have no reason to believe that changes now. Hope I'm wrong.

USC - 27

Texas - 21

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk