Put in the big hole and gouge on it (truck driver check in)

drifter379

what SoCal folks call "The Grapevine".  
I have no idea why. 
Fucker closes a few time a year when it snows. 
Also, Tejon Pass (I-5) is not to be confused with Cajon Pass (I-15) although they do rhyme. 

The town at the bottom of the hill is Grapevine.
Truckers call it grape vine hill or just the grapevine.
It’s a nasty one if you’re heavy or if you don’t have good jakes.

d50c39eb068122973017266a69fcce77.jpg

5 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I know about the town.  It's the "The" that I don't get.  We use "The 5" or "The 405" to describe our freeways, but "The Grapevine" is just weird. 

Gil Bang, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Gil Bang.  From California.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Now this (no pun intended) would be an interesting topic [mention=1331]drifter379[/mention] .  Tell some stories about lot lizards.  Are some of them even a little hot?  Mostly ugly?  Going prices?

Honestly I’ve seen maybe 2 in the last 5 years. Neither was hot enough to risk the stds.
Back in the day, from what I’ve been told) $20 was the going rate for a hummer.

Honestly I’ve seen maybe 2 in the last 5 years. Neither was hot enough to risk the stds.
I was going from Little Rock to TXk maybe 15 years ago, and you probably know that rest stop in the middle of the east and west lanes. I had been driving for however many hours from KC, and wanted to take a nap, in the non commercial area. Heavy knock on the window while asleep, and this tweaked out 90 pound whore offers a blow job for 25. I was so fcking pissed. Literally right in front of the bathrooms. My only encounter. CSB and such.

2 hours ago, drifter379 said:

Can someone enlighten me on the “Now this”?

I missed it.

Starts at post 853.  Pretty amazing.  I don't know why he didn't just laugh it off and come back.  Made it even crazier that he 'vamoosed' as maufrais put it.  Enjoy!

Edited by ChiTownDoc

Starts at post 853.  Pretty amazing.  I don't know why he didn't just laugh it off and come back.  Made it even crazier that he 'vamoosed' as maufrais put it.  Enjoy!
Exactly.

I dont give a damn that you suck cock and support cock sucking in norman. Nobody here does. But NT bitched out. Silly. Just own it.
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, markstanco said:
11 hours ago, drifter379 said:

I was going from Little Rock to TXk maybe 15 years ago, and you probably know that rest stop in the middle of the east and west lanes. I had been driving for however many hours from KC, and wanted to take a nap, in the non commercial area. Heavy knock on the window while asleep, and this tweaked out 90 pound whore offers a blow job for 25. I was so fcking pissed. Literally right in front of the bathrooms. My only encounter. CSB and such.

So what did you talk her down to? $15?

• Like 1

That’s fucking glorious. Dude should own it. He would be an instant surly legend, well he already is but by bailing he won’t get to enjoy it.
I always check links before I hit reply.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:53 PM, markstanco said:
On 1/30/2020 at 6:46 PM, drifter379 said:

There was a rest stop on I-10 in Fontana CA that a hooker "owned".  Her  husband chased away any other whores that tried to work it.  When she retired, she sold the spot to another whore for $5000.  

9 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Is there no In-N-Out burger near by? She seems cheap.

I think there's one in Fontana.  We had to see what all the hype was about when we were out there for NASCAR twenty years ago. I'll take Whataburger every day over it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lat22 said:

I think there's one in Fontana.  We had to see what all the hype was about when we were out there for NASCAR twenty years ago. I'll take Whataburger every day over it.

I eat In N Out at least twice a year, and there are two nearby.   

I've never understood it.  When I worked for a company with HQ in Chicago, every time one of the owners came to So Cal, they demanded to go there as soon as we left the airport.