Put in the big hole and gouge on it (truck driver check in)

drifter379

God damnit you sorry son of a bitch. One thread where I don't have to read a bunch of pussy ass bitching, and here you come. Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but that pic is likely from his cab camera setup.

Does that justify him slowing traffic in the worst part of Downtown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strong, mature replies. Keep posting wacko, this is much more entertaining than current events. 

Fuck off.

Amazon Prime contractor doing 80 in the fast lane through a construction zone today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk93d9b42766bd54cc38ef153a6cccacbc.jpg

He hit the brakes because TXDOT Help was on the breakdown lane helping someone.
He whipped over to the middle lane and passed them well beyond the lawful speed limit when emergency personnel are helping someone.

What happens to truckers driving in tbe left lane? I honestly don't know. A ticket? 

The signs seemed to work for a while, but now not so much.

Also that dumbass law about moving over or slowing down 20 mph when a car is on a shoulder is gonna get lots of people killed. Mostly because morons arent competent enough to get over to the right so they just park at the center divider. 

What if they are driving the posted limit?

Don’t be fatuous, Jeffrey.

The reason for the no shitballs in the left lane is, they can’t maintain speed, so get the fuck outta the way.

Seeing an asshole drive up the grade southbound in stop and go traffic at Riverside is an example.

Many a dumbass has shredded his drivetrain by a bad shift right on that hill.

Some of y’all need perspective , I’ve been in earlier versions of this thread before. I was a yard dog driving trucks for McClanes in 1978.

I’ve seen things.

https://images.app.goo.gl/bepZw4t1Bmk3Shaf6

• Like 1

Your implausible situation rarely happens.
Getting stuck behind a shitbird going 50 is the norm.

Maybe 62-65. If you think you are stuck behind big trucks going 50, you might need to check your speedometer. Some type of yard truck maybe.

Quoting yourself multiple times now. Take 3 aspirin. The headache will go away in about 30 minutes.

I have a problem with psychotic maniacs threatening my life on a daily basis, and I get worked up a bit.
Fucking sue me.

2 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Maybe 62-65. If you think you are stuck behind big trucks going 50, you might need to check your speedometer. Some type of yard truck maybe.

That is normally the larger trucking policies on max speed, around 63-65.  I get irritated as well when they take 3 minutes to pass because their truck is pegged at 64 and the right lane truck is pegged at 63.5 mph.  But, once I have passed them, I forget about it. 

My big complaint is when they stop at a red light in the left lane next to another truck in the right lane.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mighty fine said:

God damnit you sorry son of a bitch. One thread where I don't have to read a bunch of pussy ass bitching, and here you come. Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but that pic is likely from his cab camera setup.

I believe he uses the DrivePro230, used by truckers who demand performance, reliability and function.

• Like 4

That is normally the larger trucking policies on max speed, around 63-65.  I get irritated as well when they take 3 minutes to pass because their truck is pegged at 64 and the right lane truck is pegged at 63.5 mph.  But, once I have passed them, I forget about it. 
My big complaint is when they stop at a red light in the left lane next to another truck in the right lane.  

You almost summoned NowThis.
  • Like 1

well, this thread certainly took a strange turn to say the least.  snow dog has some serious personal demons on this topic.

i don't think anyone of legal driving age hasn't had experience (read: lots of) with dickhead truck drivers fucking stuff up for everyone else.  and a lot of them are unapologetic assholes about it.  but i tend to have a bit more patience with them if i can because they literally deal with shitty human drivers all day every day cutting them off, etc...  also, it is kind of important to the distribution network in our economy.

anyway, i am not here to squash anyone else's hate but the last time we had someone do one of these out of left field, random obsession pieces, it was the towing industry (who are far bigger lowlifes than truckers) and that guy was throwing rocks off overpasses and molesting boys so don't let your hate take you too far.

anyway, carry on.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Snow dog is the kind of dick that’s usually causing all the traffic problems. He thinks he knows better than everyone else and tries to live out some weird traffic enforcement fantasy by Cutting off trucks and brake checking which causes everyone else to slow down or won’t let trucks change lanes by speeding up to block them. And all kinds of other douche bag behavior.

Also you stupid fuck. There were 4 of us in the left lane that day all the way through town. And each one of us had a permit from TXDOT requiring us to be in that lane.

So sit down and shut up and let the grown men go about their business.
Do your thing slappy.

If you ever run through texarkana give me a 24 hour heads up, we can grab a beer.
  • Like 2

On 6/1/2020 at 12:25 AM, Snow Dog said:

Fuck you, Cletus. Goddamn truck driver just about drove a gas tanker through a crowd of people today.

as he should have, unless you forgot what happened to Reginald Denny when he stopped.  if that thing was loaded and those dipshit rioters got a hold of it they could have caused a hell of an explosion and fried a bunch of them.

not that it would have been a completely bad thing 

• Like 2

On 6/2/2020 at 9:55 PM, Snow Dog said:

Go fuck yourself.
Your buddy already proved he’s an asshole by slowing everything down in the fast lane . He posted fucking proof. I drive IH 35 every goddamn weekday, and every day it’s a goddamn idiot in a truck doing stupid shit.
Every.
Fucking.
Day.
If you wanna wank off Truck drivers, go to Loves in Lubbock, I’m sure they’ll love you.

Who says he's slowing anyone down?

On 6/2/2020 at 10:04 PM, Snow Dog said:

Fuck off.

Amazon Prime contractor doing 80 in the fast lane through a construction zone today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk93d9b42766bd54cc38ef153a6cccacbc.jpg

So the dude is obviously going fast enough to be way out in front of you, and you're still upset?

On 6/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, Snow Dog said:

Y’all crack me up.
The sumbitch posts pics of him disregarding traffic rules, yet I’m the bad guy for pointing out he’s an asshole.

Because YOU'RE being an asshole.

• Like 1

If you have a new Pete take the time to pull the spring shackle bushings on the front axle and make sure they were greased before install at the factory.

2 months and 20k miles over the drive train/ suspension warranty cost me around $5k this weekend.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...