Forza Horizon 4

hornfan785

I finally got a decent PC recently and bought Forza 3 with a bunch of packs for like $40 on sale.  It wasn't really for me.  

I "downloaded" Forza 7 motorsport after that and I am loving it. 

Before that I had just played The Old Forza on my Xbox and the game that escapes me know on the PS2.  I guess I like the RPG style of starting out slow, being required to stay on the track, finishing races in the top to qualify, upgrading and buying new cars.  

I did like this game by MS called I think Midtown madness back in the day, where you raced around with teams and played capture the flag or tag or some shit.

I will try to give Horizon another shot.  We were at dinner the other night and I gave my nephew 3 when it came out and he is obsessed with cars.  He said when it came out he played for 18 hrs straight.  He was 14 at the time.  That's impressive.  I think my best were playing Ghost Recon or Diablo II for maybe 13 hours.  

My 16 yr old nephew parks your 100K car if you go to Uchi, b/c his mom knows the Valet owner.  He is always excited about backing up a lambo, etc (I would be too).

On 9/12/2018 at 6:47 PM, BNB said:

I "downloaded" Forza 7 motorsport after that and I am loving it. 

If you like F7, try Assetto Corsa.  It doesn't have the same volume of cars but the detail and driving are better.  There's also the new Assetto Corsa Competizione.  It's an early beta right now, but has a lot of potential to be the next "great" racing game. 

• 3 weeks later...

Standard Edition released today and is also on Gamepass. Definitely download it and check it out of you have Gamepass, it's freakin' beautiful!

Also, if you want to get the Ultimate Edition add-on stuff but you are playing it through Gamepass, you can buy the add-ons using this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-ultimate-add-ons-bundle/9p7jj1fkqwxh#activetab=pivot:overviewtab

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...