Coastal Carolina Vs Campbell (that odd Wednesday afternoon game)

ButtFumble

4 minutes ago, Jack Wilson said:

Campbell was a 30-point favorite? WTF? 

your site must be off Vegas Insider has Coastal a 30.5 favorite

Fighting Camels got the ball on the kickoff and made a couple of first downs and then a long bomb great over the shoulder catch to the 12 they ran three plays and lost a couple of yards it is 4th and 9 Campbell attempts a field goal it was blocked ball back to CCU

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

your site must be off Vegas Insider has Coastal a 30.5 favorite

Fighting Camels got the ball on the kickoff and made a couple of first downs and then a long bomb great over the shoulder catch to the 12 they ran three plays and lost a couple of yards it is 4th and 9 Campbell attempts a field goal it was blocked ball back to CCU

My real site didn't have it up for play. I just looked at ScoresAndOdds for the hell of it. They're still showing Campbell as the 30-point favorite. Didn't make any sense to me either.

Coastal Carolina Chanticleers  took the ball at the 12 and took it down the field and scored with no time left to make it 58-21 no idea if they kicked the extra point because my feed just died ESPN shows final 58-21 so the Chanticleers  beat the Fighting Camels and covered the spread

• Like 1