Colin Cowherd continues to suck

pyrohornIII

Just now, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:

I saw it live.  He said i don’t think of Texas football when I think of Austin, TX like I think of football in Columbus,OH or Tuscaloosa, AL.  Well no fucking shit dumbass.  Some places have some civilization. 

This. Colin Cowherd misses the point. In other news the sun is hot and the sky is blue.

What should be an advantage (the city of Austin right in the middle of football crazy Texas) should be an advantage, but in some ways it's a liability. Far too many distractions for players, coaches and everyone associated..

I mean, is Tuscaloosa one of those towns where simply meeting a couple friends for dinner (on a random tuesday) can end up with you leaned up against a nasty as fuck urinal at 3am in some bar you can't remember the name of...or a million other scenarios that a city like Austin provides? Sure every college towns has bars, frat houses etc..but Austin is one of those places that innocently sucks you in even on those days you have no intention of any such thing.

13 minutes ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Ann Arbor is a fun place?  I've been and he's way off. 

Most associate Ann Arbor with the Big House which, last time I checked, was for football.  

Ann Arbor is an incredible college town with a downtown full of cool bars and top notch restaurants. You don’t know what the fuck your talking about or haven’t been in a long time.

15 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Ann Arbor is an incredible college town with a downtown full of cool bars and top notch restaurants. You don’t know what the fuck your talking about or haven’t been in a long time.

I highly doubt anybody thinks of bars and restaurants when they think of Ann Arbor. When I think of Ann Arbor I think Michigan football. He has a point with Austin but Ann Arbor is a reach.

• 3 years later...

Cowherd usually sucks, but I like the cut of his jib here.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/alabama-not-no-1-georgia-outside-top-10-in-colin-cowherds-preseason-top-25-rankings/?fbclid=IwAR3e4SJ9O916mjEuSb_gy5Nh0uUpCAbwBJyfIeJEWMkKqVWpxmzC9ldFFpM

Here’s a look at Cowherd’s top-10

1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. USC
4. Texas
5. Tennessee
6. UCLA
7. Utah
8. Nebraska
9. Louisville
10. UNC

14 minutes ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

Wait people still listen to that choad? 

Look, it's like my 3rd ex wife

With Lebron, you have the glamor of LA, he's got the kids in school you have big money

On the other hand, Westbrook isn't exactly putting out every night

So Baker Mayfield really really needs to step it up, like Google and Apple are out there doing their thing, the Samsung phones just aren't on that level

When it comes to college football, it's only good when Michigan and USC are winning, they are the only football schools that exist

You ever wear a tie that's too tight, you get hot, feeling constricted, just like Tom Brady

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

and here's joy with the booobs

Joy-Taylor-07.jpg

th?id=OIP.yuEaikEU8KpUXRxPSsudSgHaHa%26p

Yeah she's pretty awesome/rude.

Cowherd is so funny when he talks college football. I like when Klatt comes on and kinda roughs him up on it, it's like an older brother putting the little brother in his place.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 9/13/2018 at 1:45 PM, pyrohornIII said:

Colin Cowherd doesn’t see Texas and Michigan as ‘football schools’ — Joel Klatt pushes back

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-herd-with-colin-cowherd/video/1318798403863

SIAP.   Couldn't get the video to imbed.   It's clickbait anyway.  

Then why did he rank us top 10 preseason this year?

7 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Cowherd usually sucks, but I like the cut of his jib here.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/alabama-not-no-1-georgia-outside-top-10-in-colin-cowherds-preseason-top-25-rankings/?fbclid=IwAR3e4SJ9O916mjEuSb_gy5Nh0uUpCAbwBJyfIeJEWMkKqVWpxmzC9ldFFpM

Here’s a look at Cowherd’s top-10

1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. USC
4. Texas
5. Tennessee
6. UCLA
7. Utah
8. Nebraska
9. Louisville
10. UNC

HaHaHaHa 😂😂😂😂   @Sbbruin

You took JakeCrain's Twitter bait in that article... it was fake and not Cowturd's rankings. 

Crain took down the fake tweet, but here's graphic from tweet ...

image.jpeg

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1