the shag's privacy policy

Mojo Hand

For posterity:  https://web.archive.org/web/20170831110201/http://ads.shaggytexas.com/privacy.html

First, consider logging out and not continuing to access the site under your old screen name after the handover:

Your continued use of this site after any change in this Privacy Policy will constitute your acceptance of such change.

And some relevant parts:

shaggytexas discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on shaggytexas’s behalf or to provide services available at shaggytexas’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others.

shaggytexas will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, shaggytexas discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when shaggytexas believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of shaggytexas, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an shaggytexas website and have supplied your email address, shaggytexas may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with shaggytexas and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. shaggytexas takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.

Kevin Morgan, including any of his affiliates or associates, does not have my permission, nor license, to use any of my posted content from this website or to contact me in any format or method.

I do not give ShaggyTexas or any entities associated with ShaggyTexas permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to ShaggyTexas it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute)

I think I'm covered now.