Surly Horns Merch Thread

immamac

Fellow assholes,

We've heard some requests for shirts and other swag and I wanted to start a thread for the discussion. Currently we have a poster TreatyOak who has been gracious enough to design a logo from scratch and offer it up for our first shirt design. Want to get some feedback and gauge interest in what kinds of swag people want, below you will find our first crack at some tees in 2 different colors. Also do we want something as far as lettering on the back?

surly_tee_white_thumb.jpg

surly_tee_orange_thumb.jpg

Should we do baseball caps? Womens Tees? What other concepts would y'all like to see?

On 9/14/2018 at 4:23 PM, immamac said:

Fellow assholes,

We've heard some requests for shirts and other swag and I wanted to start a thread for the discussion. Currently we have a poster TreatyOak who has been gracious enough to design a logo from scratch and offer it up for our first shirt design. Want to get some feedback and gauge interest in what kinds of swag people want, below you will find our first crack at some tees in 2 different colors. Also do we want something as far as lettering on the back?

surly_tee_white_thumb.jpg

surly_tee_orange_thumb.jpg

Should we do baseball caps? Womens Tees? What other concepts would y'all like to see?

Damn, I'll take one of each.

• immamac unpinned and unfeatured this topic