Texas vs USC Game Thread

Vertigo

34 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Im so excited.  Gonna grab some beer at Schultz and get loud.  My wife's preggy, so this will be our fetus' first game.  Hoping he's not dissapoint.  🤘

I took my (now 15 yo) boy to Sc/UCLA when he was 3 months old.  It was 33-3 SC at half.  I decided he didn’t need to see any more of that.  Getting ready to take him to UCLA/Fresno St.  At least he wasn’t scarred by the experience.

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

The last 9 years have taken their toll. I remember the days of being so amped up for marquee matchups like this. I’m just flipping around watching team after team look competent and dreading how shitty/dumb we’re probably going to look.

At this moment in time it is mind-blowing to consider that Tom Herman and Chad Morris were the two hottest names in coaching a couple of years ago. 

• immamac pinned and featured this topic
1 minute ago, mdleast said:

After all the hyping they've tried to do for this game (after all, it's a "trilogy"), I'm assuming they'll try to stall as much as they can.

Still think once ball is set  even after incomplete passes, that Clock should start running until last 2 minutes of each half.  This dang Tech/UH game is too long.

Tech 35...... UH 35. 

13 minutes left in 3rd qtr

1 hour ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Im so excited.  Gonna grab some beer at Schultz and get loud.  My wife's preggy, so this will be our fetus' first game.  Hoping he's not dissapoint.  🤘

Congratulations! By the sounds of it, the baby will be born in not-football-season so you won't have to compete with any games, though maybe this year you might want it to.

46 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

The last 9 years have taken their toll. I remember the days of being so amped up for marquee matchups like this. I’m just flipping around watching team after team look competent and dreading how shitty/dumb we’re probably going to look.

Same here. I watch other games and I’m like “both of those teams would beat the shit out of Texas”.

5 minutes ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

After we curb stomp SC all y'all that have been acting like some pussies need to stay in the kitchen. As for me I will be banging some cholas in Texas.

I hope you're right, but show me one thing in the past two weeks that gives you optimism.

• Like 1

Got to our usual corner in the Brazos garage 6 hours before kickoff to set up the family tailgate. Making do with adult beverages & chips until the rest of the herd gets here with the eats.
nice cool breeze out of the SE.
Fuck usc.

That’s where I’ve been parking for the last five years. I’ve probably been walking right by you every week.
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Still think once ball is set  even after incomplete passes, that Clock should start running until last 2 minutes of each half.  This dang Tech/UH game is too long.

Tech 35...... UH 35. 

13 minutes left in 3rd qtr

Texas vs USC probably starts on FOXBiz Channel....

Tech   49......UH.     42...4th qtr starting.  Just seems like more injuries will occur for these 2 Teams playing such long games like this....... smh

Edited by LTtxfan

11 minutes ago, Deej said:

I hope you're right, but show me one thing in the past two weeks that gives you optimism.

This is where I am. Not ready to throw in the towel, but it's warming up in the bullpen. The team just looks lost and sluggish. I thought the idea was focused and snappy.

7 minutes ago, Alien Octopus said:

I blame Ricky Williams for our shit play this year. Ever since he grew that chia hair out  and sarted looking like Bernard from Westworld we have sucked. Can’t see anything changing until he loses the Bernard look.

Who do you blame for the last decade of suckage?