Can we get a dark theme?

DiceHands

7 hours ago, spider said:

There's a theme dropdown at the bottom of the page now.

I found a free dark theme, let me know if you like it.

It looks better than the stock Android night mode, but the circle/star at the beginning of threads stays black so you have to strain to see it. 

Plus it doesn't compensate for when someone chooses a dark font for their post. 

Also, the navigation links at the bottom disappear. 

Other than that, not bad. Still want Tapa, though. 

7 hours ago, spider said:

There's a theme dropdown at the bottom of the page now.

I found a free dark theme, let me know if you like it.

Seems okay for free. It’s hard to see the circle/Star for unread post, the text and format seem more narrow, can’t tell where breaks are between post but overall it’s a good free alternative dark mode for now. 

Cross posting from the hidden content thread:

Anyone else having problems seeing the text in hidden content with the new black chrome theme?  The text is there.  If you highlight the hidden region, you see the text.  Looks like the black chrome theme changes all text to white, but doesn't change the hidden background to black/grey, so it's white text on white background.

On 3/27/2018 at 10:05 AM, DeathTongue said:

Cross posting from the hidden content thread:

Anyone else having problems seeing the text in hidden content with the new black chrome theme?  The text is there.  If you highlight the hidden region, you see the text.  Looks like the black chrome theme changes all text to white, but doesn't change the hidden background to black/grey, so it's white text on white background.

I was switching back to default to read that stuff until I figured out that if you select the text like you are going to copy or cut it it adds contrast and you can read it.